• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuck with Tunnel trouble.

Erianerog

Landlubber
Hi im stuck at the tunnel trouble,i found both tunnel entrances,but when i go back to smugglers house there is noone there to talk to :(

I never played through this myself, but check out the walkthrough; maybe there's something useful in there?
http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Hornblower_Quests

I never played through this myself, but check out the walkthrough; maybe there's something useful in there?
http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Hornblower_Quests

The walkthrough says this:
Return to the Back Room in the Smugglers House. Talk to Pellew. A traitor exists, but who?

When i go to the backroom theres no Pellew there.

When I played through there last spring, there were several of us playing at the same time. some had troubles and some didn't. Methinks I had your problem on the first run thru. I started over from before going into the building and it worked ok.

Is anybody there? The room should be full of people with lots of talking.

When I played through there last spring, there were several of us playing at the same time. some had troubles and some didn't. Methinks I had your problem on the first run thru. I started over from before going into the building and it worked ok.

Is anybody there? The room should be full of people with lots of talking.

The room is completely empty.

I did this about 4 days ago. If i remember correctly, you go to the tunnel that takes you to the naval hq, then to the smuggler place. When you go, you have to go to a place similar to the pirate shipyard in COAS. The one thats basically the cabin of a ship. In there whoever's following you will say that they have a clear view of the harbor. After this, then you can go back.

I did this about 4 days ago. If i remember correctly, you go to the tunnel that takes you to the naval hq, then to the smuggler place. When you go, you have to go to a place similar to the pirate shipyard in COAS. The one thats basically the cabin of a ship. In there whoever's following you will say that they have a clear view of the harbor. After this, then you can go back.

I did that but i went to the cabin of the ship first,maybe thats the problem.

yea, because when you go to the naval hq, one of the guys goes" we should check out the pirate lair " or something like that, then you go, and he says the clear view thing, and then you go back and SPOILER. _____ are ______ ______ the ______.

Back