• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stumbled across an easter egg ;)

Dean3000

Landlubber
Okay so there I was, navigating my way through the Nevis jungle from Charlestown to the Pirate Settlement (I was trying to RP as being an English Midshipman, i wasn't going to park my ride in the pirate port). I came to a house in the jungle when I saw a lone NPC walking towards me and my crew. Closer inspection revealed the NPC's name as 'Clint Eastwood'. I genuinely felt for a moment 'okay haha, it's probably just another random name', but I talked to him and he rattled off the famous 'Do you feel lucky punk' line from Dirty Harry!

Im impressed :p are these easter eggs more apparent in this game?

There are countless other Easter eggs scattered around the game, that's for sure. ;)
For example, certain storylines feature characters named after notable modders from the community.
And then, of course, there's Hendrick Vanderdecken...

Okay so there I was, navigating my way through the Nevis jungle from Charlestown to the Pirate Settlement (I was trying to RP as being an English Midshipman, i wasn't going to park my ride in the pirate port). I came to a house in the jungle when I saw a lone NPC walking towards me and my crew. Closer inspection revealed the NPC's name as 'Clint Eastwood'. I genuinely felt for a moment 'okay haha, it's probably just another random name', but I talked to him and he rattled off the famous 'Do you feel lucky punk' line from Dirty Harry!

Im impressed :p are these easter eggs more apparent in this game?

Did you try to kill him and take his gun -- :D - awesome

Back