• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Temeraire/america 3rd rate

Chy

Landlubber
Dunno if anyone said anything about this before , so sorry if anyone did x.x
Tried both versions the america and the temeraire 3rd rate and both seem to have the same little bug for me at least.
zjjpc6.jpg

The marked cannon never fires(while im firing the starbord cannons) , but instead its port counterpart gets the fire and a little smoke effect instead.
Any way to fix it for someone with no coding knowledge like me ?x.x

Good catch! It was a simple mistake and easily fixed. Now for the fun part. I am not familiar with this ship and could only find two examples of her. The FR_Superbe and RN_Superbe. You seem to be sailing the RN_Superbe. That is the ship this fix is for. The full fix will be in the next patch.
Anyhoo, dl this zip and extract it to a safe place. Then open up your POTC folder. Now click on RESOURCE--->MODELS--->ships--->RN_Superbe. Drop this RN_Superbe.gm in there and you should be good to go. Let it replace the existing one as they are identical except for a minus sign.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gpalg0tpyyfcivy/bQc_FR5hM_/RN_Superbe.zip

TYVM !! and well i tried both of them and both had that problem x.x
First i captured a fr one and saw that bug , then tried to capture a rn one to see if its the same , and it was x.x
Thnx again for the quick fix. :D

Cool. The fix for both ships is now in my folder in the "downloads" section, in the "after beta 2.2" folder.

Nvm , bug was caused cause i changed its appearance to the FR one whitout adding ur fix for the FR one too , added and now works like a charm , thnx a lot. :D

Good catch! Thanks for finding and fixing. I'll download when I get back. :doff

Back