• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thank You!

Scurvy Mustache

Landlubber
I always liked this game for some reason even tho at first play it seems slow awkward and boring. once i got around the learning curve i found it incredibly addictive and realized it is a much much better game than people give it credit. Some things about it were a big let down, like not being able to play after uve worked so hard to aquire all ur stuff and the story is finished. i searched for mods to fix stuff like this back in 2003 when i first got this, to no avail. so i gave up on it. (actually its still kinda hard to find much of anything on this game.)

This game seemed like it had some serious potential but felt unfinished. I was overjoyed when i picked this game back up last week and actually found out there was mods for it, and even more excited when i saw people actually still play and make mods for it! i never expected there to be such great mods!

The attention to detail is just amazing! and somehow managed to add twice as much content as the game originally had! U modders took a good game and made it great. I cant get enough of it. Bethesda should hire u guys!
THANK YOU!! :ship

yea thats too much awesome works i cant stop to thanks all the modders too

it beats every RPG games in my opinion, POTC with this mod is really the most complete

Ahoy Scurvy Mustache, welcome aboard mate! :dance

Glad you finally found us, and thanks for your kind words, our modders have indeed done an awesome job with this game!

agentad, I agree mate, almost 10 years after it's release and there is still no other RPG that gives you the depth and feel of actually being on a sailing vessel like POTC!

Thanks a lot, mate! It's always good to hear our work is being appreciated.

Indeed I never cease to be amazed either by what we've been able to accomplish. The amount of improvement really is amazing.

I started playing Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 7 last night and the differences from just last November are astonishing. POTC is evolving very fast now. :cheers

Back