• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Adventures of Captain Ambrose Farquharson, Scottish Physician, 1717

The day 4 October 1717, Ambrose Farquharson, minor member of the famous scottish clan Farquharson, and physician aboard to the English ship "Defiance", become the captain of this vessel, that renamed "Hyppocrates".

Changed the Naval Brig with an English barque, more suited for commerce or smuggling, Captain Farquharson named the new ship "Hermes Trismegistus" and started a lucrous activity of commerce and passengers transport.

Where's fate and time will bring the scottish physician? He will become a pirate, smuggler, or a honest trader?
He will help his own nation, or we start warring with European powers?

This is the time for great shows of valor and bravery.

News from the Caribbean:

from now I mantain this post adding in the time the most important news of Ambrose Farquharson's adventures.

Ships
until now my ships was:

- Hyppocrates, Naval Brig;
- Hermes Trismegistus, English Barque;
- Shrewd Scotsman
, Light Fluyt.

Of course, now that I have the Shrewd Scotsman, that has a very large cargo of more than 2000 tons I make a lot of money carrying merchandises where the shoppers wishes. As every Scotsman, I'm the greedy sort;)

Back