• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The build 11 and BUGS .....

have been sleeping all day ..... got addicted to the new build last night. gaiming to 6.30 this morning ...
BUT I still don't dare gaiming in swachbuckler level yet ........
thats about 19 hour - 1/2 hour to eat and walking my doggie.....
:cheers

harhar, i havent had much time to play this with de build on account of, one, me buyin Hitman Contracts for computer. two, i have had a lot of hours of work lately, damn my boss...and three, i have this large 13 page paper called the American Dream that i have to do... 8): I HATE THE PAPER! as for me, i have a question about the tailor though...how many clothes can you buy from him? like all together? i dont care about a spoiler...if yew are one of the modders and dont wanna make a spoiler for everyone, then pm me, i am just TOO curious...and another thing, how many new models have been made? i mean NEW, models that yew modders have made from retexturing and all...how many? :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-sampow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sampow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Saving the game immediately after outfitting an officer (clothingwise, not weapons) DOES save the game but WON'T return to the game after saving.
[/quote]

Is this error reproducable? It does not happen on my system. Could you start the game with debugging enabled and send me the error log?

Scheffnow

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mad_Jack`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mad_Jack)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've encountered only one bug so far in an otherwise outstanding release.  Twice now, I've run into a situation where I've found meself unable to exit the F1 and F2 menus.  For instance:  After saving a game, instead of placing me back all cozy comfy in the dangerous world we love, the savegame snapshots disappear and the buttons no longer function.  Also, after auditioning sails for me newly, er, acquired lineship,  the menu buttons stopped working, as did the Escape key.

As with most software bugs, they're like the buzz you get with cheap rum - inconsistent and difficult to reproduce.
Huzzah!![/quote]

Not as difficult as you might think 8) Start the game in debug mode and send me the error logs. If you don't know how to enable the debug mode, look around, there might be a nice surprise for you somewhere in the PotC directory :cheers

Scheffnow

SKULL WROTE:
Aye, dis schooner be so weatherd,it took de paint job right off mates, I'd be hav'n tew send 'er back tew de shipyard fer a new paint job Har!
Schooners are not part of the Weathered skin package I did so Don't know what happened there....

FRED BOB:
4) Whar might Fred bob find his ol' favorite clothes fer de Portogee Swordsman?
This is sold on QC

And guys.....let's try and stay on topic here. If you want to ramble on about how long you can play POTC do it in the Blind Parrot and not here!

Hmm the only tailor I could find was on QC....are they all just wandering the streets, because I talked to everyone in Redmond and not one of them tried to sell me clothes??? :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Schooners are not part of the Weathered skin package I did so Don't know what happened there....[/quote]Hey... I *knew* there were some "weathered ships" in the new build! :blah:

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I don't even know why I try......sorry[/quote]MM, don't be sorry - I think CaptCookie just wanted a more friendly approach... That's all... :yes

Muddy, feel free tew delete and/or preferably move OT posts from de bug report threads as ye see fit! :blah: 'Twould be good if'n dis thread be clean enough fer folks like NK tew gather feedback from fer future bugfixes, etc... :yes

Aye mates,der be no set rules,but Muddy an ol' Fred Bob be right tew keep dis thread fer bugs, :blah: :

First of all much praise must be showered on any participants in PMT it's a true work of art. Just when i though i'd have to delete POTC i download this and have a whole new game to explore :cheers .

Just as feedback the only bug i've noticed is after the fort battle at greenford when i enter the dungeons to free Clement, i run up to his cell and as soon as i get within 6 feet he starts to cower :yes: , if i step away he stops. Unfortunately this means i can't talk with the guy and as the door is locked i can't leave the building. I've tried reverting to many earlier saves with the same result.
I'm not too bothered though as i'm busy enjoying all the non story PMT fun :blah: .

Thanks in advance.

Back