• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved the cursed Dutchman and the Pearl

Heration

Powder Monkey
Hey

the the cursed Dutchman and the Pearl are they in Alpha mod 14?
if so how is the way to get them? i realy want the dutchman lol

tanx :D

A version of the Pearl has been in game since the vanilla game :shrug

The Build Mod version is movie accurate though and is available by playing the Jack Sparrow storyline for awhile.

The Dutchman however you will need to change a file to get (and you CANT get it in Jack Sparrow [unless you use the console])

What Build 14 Alpha 9 are you using and which storyline do you want the cursed dutchman in? :?

Don't forget Vanderdecken, mate; you can buy these ships from him in the Build 14 Alpha versions.
You just have to find him first. :razz

Im using Build 14 9.5 patch 3, great stuff

im mostly playing new horizons but starting the heratio path because it nearly matches my name lol

So there is a guy called venderdecken who will sell me the flying dutchman?

no stores or shipwrights will talk to me for some reason, keep saying there is blood on my hands

The flag you are flying is an enemy to the shipyard or you have really really bad rep?

Yep you need to go to a well known place and talk to a well known person which allows you to go to another well known place and THAT is where Vanderdecken is (the ships cost a lot though)

What's your reputation? Have you been acting like a scoundrel?
You can find Hendrick Vanderdecken by finding a famous character in a famous place from the PotC movies.
You'll have to search around a bit; we don't want to make it too easy. :razz

i think i do have very bad rep lol, its something like horror of the high seas, anyway to get better rep?

Haha, a famous charecter in a well known place from the movies?

weve got

Gibbs
jack sparrow
turner
barbossa
lizabeth swan
govenor swan

i better start looking lol, ive started the Heratio quests and im loving it :D

Horror of the High Seas? That'd explain it. To get a better reputation, you must be nice.
Help people, save women being raped in the jungles, rescue sailors from sunk ships, etc.

The character you need is in a well-known location and is indeed on the list your posted. :onya

ah that might explain why, i still dont know how i got the rep :p

anyways im thinking its Barbossa or turner, guess ill have to find out than

ive sween some threads about it and apparently he is on

Isla De Muerte in a shipwreck? i check all of Isla De Muerte and nothing except a devil worshiper cave lol

There IS a shipwreck on Isla de Muerte! You can even go inside it! :shock

Are you quite sure you're on the actual Isla de Muerte?
Because there is no Animists' cave on Isla de Muerte in the first place.
The Animists' cave is on Puerto Rico (the original game's Isla Muelle).

Of course Isla de MUERTE is not readily accessible.
First you need to get Jack's compass, which you can get by finding the
"well-known character from the movies in a well-known location from the movies".

Nope, i tried with my heratio, and than my Horisons he isnt there :shrug

and i love the emotions lol :keith :will :dance :gday :sail :drunk :cheers :ixi :nk

I just checked and Mr. Gibbs IS there in the Tortuga tavern in the Hornblower storyline.
He's sitting at a table. The exact same table where he sits at the beginning of the Jack Sparrow storyline, even.

Back