• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned The Honorable Nobles

Lord Horatio Nelson

1st Duke of Bronté
Storm Modder
IMPORTANT: This post is where to find the mod release. Has any of you ever wanted to become something more, become a honorable person, have a great reputation and good authority? Then you have come to the right place, this mod is about nobility, honor and reputation. This mod adds in new characters, better and more exquisite weapons, an actual nobility system and a completely reworked title system. Here is a list of the new characters. Main character: Joseph de laberre, a French aristocrat with many enemies, and few friends that are in high places, and as Administrator Commander and Governor of Fort De France, he has lots of power, and has gained a high reputation. He is a French Earl. Two: Marquis Bonrepaux, the chief fleet officer of France. Three: Lord Cutler Beckett of the East India Trading Company, who of which owns every tavern in the Caribbean. Four: Lord Ayden Anderson, a Viscount, and Viscount Pitt, who of which betrayed his friends to become a powerful man. This mod also adds in Estates for the player to live in, Wealth And Power. Currently this mod will not have any more versions, until my game is fixed, or if someone asks me if they can add more stuff to my mod with my permission. If someone does ask, and I give them permission, they would have to say that this mod was mainly made by Vice Admiral Nelson, and that they were helping me make new versions of this mod. The download link is just below. IMPORTANT: Go To Page Two And Reply Below the message saying "Noble mod Feedback reply below" For your feedback on the mod.

Attachments

• The Honorable Nobles Mod.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 511
Last edited:
It seems like an interesting idea, nice seeing new projects for this game.

One recommendation, it may be possible to add characters instead of replacing them.
It requires more work but it's better, since you don't lose the old characters.
But only if you want to, it's your mod after all. :onya:cheers

But I will need portraits and other resources that I am unable to create. Or if someone can help me find Morgan's portrait and marquis' portrait then that will work better

Oh ok that makes sense

Do you have any suggestions for characters to create? Like I'll keep sir and baron for some characters just for a change since nobility isn't much heard of

Like I could add in modyford or someone as a playable character, or I could make completely new characters using the games models and pics

If you or anyone had time maybe they or you could help me with this mod, I can do coding but I am not able to get all resources, but I use what I can.

Right now I can't do anything a
Cause alas I'm not home

But soon I can work on it more.

I'm only using data so I can't use wifi for computer

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all.

Could you please make larger posts to share?
If everything is on larger posts but there are less posts the site is more organised, and thus more user friendly.

Do you have any suggestions for characters to create?
Unfortunately for now I don't have a suggestion, if I think of something I will let you know.

Like I could add in modyford or someone as a playable character, or I could make completely new characters using the games models and pics
If you want sure.
About resources maybe you could find something in New Horizons if you haven't searched there already.

If you or anyone had time maybe they or you could help me with this mod, I can do coding but I am not able to get all resources, but I use what I can.
I would like to but alas I can't, too little time, someone else maybe able to though.

I don't have pirates of the Caribbean
First of all.

Could you please make larger posts to share?
If everything is on larger posts but there are less posts the site is more organised, and thus more user friendly.

Unfortunately for now I don't have a suggestion, if I think of something I will let you know.

If you want sure.
About resources maybe you could find something in New Horizons if you haven't searched there already.

I would like to but alas I can't, too little time, someone else maybe able to though.

I'll only take a few hours to do you everything and make it bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
No need, since you won't play with it, just download the files and extract them somewhere.

Thanks

Buuuut if it's more than one GB than I can't. Since I don't have wifi and I am using data on ogone

Wonder if there will ever be a mod that lets the player live in an estate

Guess I could change the model and textures of the tavern or use the tavern's sleep ability for a different building

Or add the ship cabin's sleep ability to the r sidence

Wait... So is Pitt a viscount? Cause he was called that by peter thanks modrator I'll slow down. Ok I'll try duplicating the tavern in like let's say port of Spain and change the Duke's model and textures to the residence or some other thing that is large. I will try to make a house in Port of Spain have the sleep ability and be uninhabited

Last edited:
Buuuut if it's more than one GB than I can't. Since I don't have wifi and I am using data on ogone
You could try downloading just the update archive:
http://piratesahoy.bowengames.com/potc/Grey Roger/post_25May_updates.zip
That includes a few character models - not as many as the full update, of course, but it's within your 1GB limit. It's a simple .zip file, not a .exe.

Several of the character models from PoTC are already included in GoF.

Wonder if there will ever be a mod that lets the player live in an estate

Guess I could change the model and textures of the tavern or use the tavern's sleep ability for a different building
Hmm... I haven't played AoP for a long time, but if I remember correctly, something of that sort was included in the Supermod. You could buy a house in Guadeloupe. I don't remember if you could do anything useful there, but I do recall that there was a housekeeper. If you want to copy the tavern's sleep ability, you could perhaps set up a building for the player to buy, put a housekeeper inside, and make a dialog for the housekeeper which can trigger quest case "sleep_in_tavern" in the same way that the tavernkeeper's dialog.

Hmm... I haven't played AoP for a long time, but if I remember correctly, something of that sort was included in the Supermod. You could buy a house in Guadeloupe. I don't remember if you could do anything useful there, but I do recall that there was a housekeeper. If you want to copy the tavern's sleep ability, you could perhaps set up a building for the player to buy, put a housekeeper inside, and make a dialog for the housekeeper which can trigger quest case "sleep_in_tavern" in the same way that the tavernkeeper's dialog
This would be for AOP 1, not 2.

So if @Vice Admiral Nelson has AOP 1 he could try it.

I do but don't have wifi, so I must use data. How would one replace the outside model of a building and also replace the inside models of a building and also where is the process or whatever that triggers the sleep thing?

Back