• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

the REAL Black Pearl!!!!! PLEASE!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

The Black Pearl from POTC game...

• VERY ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ugly

• ok

• "thats such a pretty boat...SHIP"

• hot as ol CaptJack's Girlfriend! in other words beautiful!!!

• "well, i like...*slap* hey! i didnt say nuthin pervy yet!!!"

• Total voters
Trouble is, brother, they never gave us a good look at her in the daylight. I know that for the flick, they used models for some scenes, soundstage sets for others, and a deck set on a barge for still others. No doubt there was CGI thrown into the mix. They kept her true lines a mystery throught the film. ;)

CaptJackSparrow said:
yeah but in POTC 2 whihc will be out soon, maybe they will give a bit better view and stuff! i hope!!!! ;)

Heheh, arrrgh! A true yo ho yoho a pirates life fer me be a true POTC movie, though POTC 1 is one of my favs, too short though, but swell!!!!

if there comes a PotC 2 there may not be a black pearl as in the end of the game the black pearl gets lost in the deep sea by your cannon fire

i want to try to remake the black pearl but i dont have the tools yet i neet a few good sites where i can get them if you dont meand

as Maya 4.5 i found it on kazaa but it wont install and i neet a Retexturing tool
and a moddel viewer and all these otter things then i can start modding and i wil like to make a new black pearl.

Hey Jack B, read the tools of the trade you can read it here in the forum and there are tools for you too download :blah:

if thet was so simpel i found those tools but when i try to onzip extrackt them it feals what tipe of program do i neet to onzip them ??

No, you dont need to extract them :blah: ,but if you want its your choice xD:

Back