• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The rest of the world!

Not saying if your going to bombard him with requests, he has two WIP projects for the Build Mod already...

If he wants to be known Im sure he will post in the topic and tell you himself

Yes, he does. Things that we really want him to be able to finish at some point!

Then with that we keep the Look of Potc and add the new features of storm 2.5 to create storm 3.0!!! lol That should be quite simple if we get the source code for storm 2.0 as well?
That is what I'm hoping for, yes.

Imagine it to be a little vacation for the people that worked in the POTC Build Mods.

They might stop, but it doesnt mean they wont start working on it again in the future.

Until there, i will be buying a new PC so i can play this game without problem with the lag and all. Also, i will have time to explore the whole caribbean too.

The plan is to release Build 14 Final and then maybe port to CoAS for Build 15 :yes

If we get the source code for 2.0 it may be a different story but who knows

The plan is to release Build 14 Final and then maybe port to CoAS for Build 15 :yes

If we get the source code for 2.0 it may be a different story but who knows

then i really hope we get the source code cause i ain't planning to port i guess if they don't sell the games in hardware stores

Back