• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved there's a weird glitch in the mod or game

christodel18

Sailor Apprentice
Hearts of Oak Donator
actually i found two one was when i was at port it was ship deck and tavern ship, shipyard ship deck, also i found another one the cannons was not reloading i had gunpowder and cannonballs i guess the game was having a hard time :shrug

the first one was that when i went to town i was stuck in the ship deck i went to down ten times and i was still in the ship deck, the second one was that my left side cannon was not working

Having one side of your cannons fail to reload means you don't have enough gunpowder or cannon balls left to fully load all the guns at once.
If you were to try loading a different type of shot, and go back to cannon balls again, you'd find that all sides would only partially load (I think).

Are you sure you are at port and able to drop anchor? You can not drop anchor and go to port if there is an enemy ship close by.

If you run out of balls or shot it dos not matter, those cannons will not reload if you get enough balls and shot again until you leave that map.

Back