• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Thomas the terror mutiny build mod 14 beta 3.3

furkan59

Powder Monkey
Hi,

I sail with thomas the terror. Quest book says first go to curcao ( south east ) then go to barbados but when ı try it thomas the terror attacks me! Mutiny appears.

I load rum and food to his ship but problem is not solved. I can not sail with him to barbados. I talk with him in tavern and then fast travel to port. Then get in to my ship.

Here is my files.

Attachments

• compile.log
    11.7 KB · Views: 106
  • error.log
    182 bytes · Views: 107
  • system.log
    7.7 KB · Views: 102
Check your reputation vs. his reputation. If there is a big difference, he won't like you.

But now I can not find anyone to talk and make the quest further.

Quest book says I need to talk with merchants at the port and some people then go to tavern. I stopped here because I can not find anyone to talk for quest even tavern keeper.

I read this. But it says you will find a man at tavern. This is for Build 14 Beta 01 Patch 6 have the storyline changed after this beta 01?

http://www.piratesahoy.net/wiki/legend-of-jack-sparrow-hoist-the-colours/

Hasn't changed that much. Are there NO characters at all? Or just not the ones you need?

There are characters but not ones I need. Thomas the terror is following with me. Which tavern I should go barbados or cayman ?

You meet Thomas at Cayman, then you go to Barbados from there.

Yes I go to barbados with him. But may I need to go to cayman again? Which tavern I should visit cayman or barbados ?

I do wonder if your game is correctly installed. What is the exact size of the b14_beta3_full.7z file you used to install?

That does sound correct. Should indeed be 2,33 GB (2.504.265.443 bytes).

Perhaps something went wrong on the Beta 3.3 WIP side, but I am currently working on a proper update for that anyway.

My game crashes to desktop often here is my files.

Attachments

• compile.log
    33.7 KB · Views: 103
  • system.log
    15.4 KB · Views: 107
Nothing crash-worthy in there. :yes

What hardware do you have? And what DirectX version?

My computer
- intel core i5 cpu 2.67 ghz
- ram 4096 mb
- directx 11
- Nvidia geforce gt 330M 2708 mb ( shared )

Thomas is wating me every time at the port of the barbados. I leave the barbados port and I came bakc againg but he waits me at the port all the time. But again I can not find people who I need in the tavern.

Back