• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thought that ill share with you the most unstoppable bug

Shieldmaiden

Gunner Officer
Thought that ill share with you the most unstoppable bug which i discovered

The big picture:
What is happenning is in the store the officer is placed between the storekeeper & the player

Then transfer / exchange Items is being used & the player gets the merchant to exchange with instead of the officer.

The Street merchant is being postioned between the player & the officer with the same effect.

In effect the merchant is being looted of their stock :rofl

Here is a link that i uploaded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QKjyS5JwSg

What is happenning is in the store the officer is placed between the storekeeper & the player

Then transfer / exchange Items is being used & the player gets the merchant to exchange with instead of the officer.

The Street merchant is being postioned between the player & the officer with the same effect.

Correct mate :dance

Possible to stop this bug by the way?

Thank you for pointing out that problem. From description and observation I think that there's some problem in a function which takes a character id to exchange items with. Some rearrangement in the one function in code should fix it.

pirate_kk

Back