• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed tobacco problem.

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I am playing this latest patch and just ran into the first problem.

I was at St. Pierre and bought a load of tobacco to smuggle into San Juan. I needed to sneak in there anyway to bribe the Governor, so decided to make some money while I was there.

So I made it in ok but for some reason I refused to sell it to the smuggler in the tavern. So I went to the store and it is indeed contraband.

Rather than start over from St. Pierre I decided to go to Antigua as everything is contraband there. It did not work as I once again refused to sell it to the smuggler in the tavern. Really don't know where to go next to dump this load.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Antigua.7z
    482.2 KB · Views: 76
Is this from the latest patch? I thought it wasn't uploaded yet.. I saw on the thread it said "June 23rd 2015"

okay so there used to be 2 systems in play.
one that checked the store and one that checked the island for contraband.
I disabled the store one for last update and now I find out the island one never worked XD.
But now it does. I think this will also fix the problem of the missing island in the questheader :).
place in PROGRAM

@Pieter Boelen sorry I didn't spot this sooner. Maybe you could recompile the installer today again if you have time to include this. Else smuggling will be broken for everyone....

Attachments

• smuggling.c
    62.1 KB · Views: 113
This is from the 2 July EXE.

I did manage to complete one smuggling run to Antigua before this and sold two different items. So this is not just a tobacco problem and I just got lucky the first time?

I did manage to sell the tobacco at the Nevis Pirate settlement for what I paid for it.

You where lucky yes.

Is this from the latest patch? I thought it wasn't uploaded yet.. I saw on the thread it said "June 23rd 2015"
Waaawaaaa.... Don't trust that. If I make a post that I uploaded a new EXE, then I uploaded a new EXE! :whipa

@Pieter Boelen sorry I didn't spot this sooner. Maybe you could recompile the installer today again if you have time to include this. Else smuggling will be broken for everyone....
I'll see if there are any other update to be made and post them soon.
As long as we're only making code updates, an extra ZIP patch could suffice.

Waaawaaaa.... Don't trust that. If I make a post that I uploaded a new EXE, then I uploaded a new EXE! :whipa

I'll see if there are any other update to be made and post them soon.
As long as we're only making code updates, an extra ZIP patch could suffice.

I still didn't start playing, but I downloaded the EXE and installed it this morning.. that wasn't the proper updated EXE complilation?

I still didn't start playing, but I downloaded the EXE and installed it this morning.. that wasn't the proper updated EXE complilation?
The EXE is perfectly fine. Only @Levis noticed a bug that he didn't fix until today. :shrug

But that would only affect one island with one situation only I assume.. so it wouldn't have anything to do with constant crashing or ruin my entire gameplay ...?

The answers to your questions are already in the post above. You have every information available to you that I do on this one.

Back