• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help vanderdecker's position?

hoolmol

Landlubber
no don't worry i'm not gonna ask "where the heck is that shipyard??" lol
i just would like to understand if is available in all the storyline or just in the jack sparrow's one...

anyway if is possible to find him in the sea hawck storyline i must say "well done guys!! this is a really hard-to-find undead fella"

tnx everybody

PS- really dont wanna say completely anything on how to find him? lol not even a word?? :)

well, you have to find a famous fellow from the potc film first..you know where to look..its where you can find scarlet and giselle.;)
..and yes, it's available in other storylines..

Last edited:
You can get there in ALMOST all storylines, but not Woodes Rogers.
For some, you have to wait until the storyline brings you to the island, but in most the "regular method" works.

all right guys... just an other question...

i tink i sold all of the cursed money from that famous chest in that famous island...
but i cant bought tham back...

can you tell me how to find that coins?? i wanna give tham baaack... :(

Sold? What island? To whom? Are you cursed?
Anyway, you can find those coins at random chests and locations around the archipelago.

If you've returned all 882 pieces of cursed aztec gold from that stone chest and find some more of those coins,
you won't be cursed anymore:onya and you can just sell them to merchants..:treasure:

Did you take all the coins from the chest and sell them all around the Caribbean? And now you don't like being cursed?

Isn't that what the crew of the movie Black Pearl did?

Yeah, when you sell those coins, you just get yourself in a big, bad hole. You've got to survive and HOPE you'll find them back at random.
It is technically possible, but they're rare so it'll probably take forever to find 882. That's what you get for being greedy! :whipa

Back