• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Various Main and Side Quest Issues

@Talisman regarding that Thierry Bosquet #2 point: How exactly did that quest prevent Fred Bob?
I think it is probably fixed now because that sidequest now DOES work in all storylines.

I think it is probably fixed now :yes

I think if you accepted the Thierry Bosquet -Pirates quest from Orable Caron - then Orable would not give you the dialog for Fred Bob.

So you had to do Fred Bob first with Orable then go back to him for Thierry.

:drunk

Enter town – from port gates go down stairs on right – then straight ahead up 2 sets of stairs – turn left – go straight ahead - door to house is on right . (If she is not there, go to the tavern and get a night of sleep. She should be home the next morning).
I've just added a line to her so she is there 24 hours a day. If she isn't at her own house at night, then where does she go?
Imagine the rumours! :rofl

I think it is probably fixed now :yes

I think if you accepted the Thierry Bosquet -Pirates quest from Orable Caron - then Orable would not give you the dialog for Fred Bob.
Actually, no it was not fixed. You could also get the Fred Bob questbook entry twice.
I've now made some further changes to hopefully solve this for real now.

That covers everything you mentioned here, so "Fixed" it is! :dance

Back