• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved "W" doesn't work for sailing

Doober

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Got a question. I had a brig and was able to capture an English Galleon. I went to port and fixed the galleon and was going to use it is my main ship. It is a level 4 and I have the ability to sail level four ships. Whenever I try to go to sea, I can never get the sails to go down when I push "W". I can transfer back to my brig and I can sail with that ship, but not with the galleon. Is there something I am missing?

I'm not playing with this feature but maybe your level is not high enough for the galleon?

That is a formerly captured ship you are trying to sail, right? Hylie Pistof reported the same problem, but I fixed it a few days ago.
Are you sure you're using the latest update? If you are, then please upload a savegame of yours so I can check it out.

Just tested this myself by deliberately giving myself the attribute that caused this problem for Hylie Pistof while ashore.
However, the "Ship.Sink" attribute is properly removed from myself when I go to sea and I got control of my ship just fine.
When I added that attribute while at sea, I did lose control. Which is logical, because it is only removed when you log into the sea environment.
But anyway, I was unable to confirm this. :shrug

I haven't captured any ships since that fix so do not know if it is still a problem.

Back