• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

Mass Effect was awesome, and now I am installing Mass Effect 2. :warr
The download was almost 15GB and the game needs 12GB space in the hard drive.

I haven't played it a lot, so i don't know about that. One thing that bonders me is that you weapons and armor can't go into ME2, only your decisions matter. The weapons don't overheat anymore they need to be reloaded, ammo is universal and it falls from dead enemies, only the heavy weapons have different and harder to find ammo. You can build your own weapons and ammo and repaint your armor, but I still don't know how to crate new stuff, I think you need to have a scientist to do it.

How about Burnout Paradise? The best part about it has to be crashing. xD: Don't know why they bothered putting bikes in, though - they really feel like an afterthought. I'd rather there be more cars. :yes

Hidden and Dangerous? :woot I think I've played the thing. :yes

Not sure about sabre squardon.. have to look it up. :?

Damnation! :boom What a dumbarsery! Bloody friggin' disappointment!
Do they make games out of their ass nowdays? :urgh Seriously I'm disappointed to no end. I'm officially telling you that Dragon Age sucks (insert a bad word here). :whipa

If Mass Effect 2 is as bad then I'm going to stuff a nuke up someone's arse. First Fallout 3 then... no words.. no f**king words. This is insane where the bloody hell is gaming industry going!?! :8q Soon the games are so bad that I can't stand playing 10 minutes of it. WTF!?!

Back