• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

[quote name='T'Flok' timestamp='1281643082' post='376015']
Who's Armagan? :blink:

If he's that much corrupt that might explain why the game seems so.. boring and bland. I mean the armor and weapon selection there is just as awful as in the first game. <_< and what's even worse is that enemies now flee and you can't even get a pleasure to end their lives.
[/quote]

He's the developer along with his wife. :yes

So they implemented the whole troop morale thing? Ouch, that's a game-breaker.

link? use google. let's you decide if you want to pirate the thing or not at the same time. controls are this, by te way, since they're not listed anywhere:

spacebar: do-anything-button
arrows for moving
alt + enter for fullscreen
shift for running.

[quote name='T'Flok' timestamp='1281643082' post='376015']
Who's Armagan? :blink:

If he's that much corrupt that might explain why the game seems so.. boring and bland. I mean the armor and weapon selection there is just as awful as in the first game. <_< and what's even worse is that enemies now flee and you can't even get a pleasure to end their lives.

He's the developer along with his wife. :yes

So they implemented the whole troop morale thing? Ouch, that's a game-breaker.
[/quote]

Yeah the troop morale thing sucks.. I mean really.. I come attacking some lord with his large army with my large army and already some of my enemies run away. :blink:

Dawn's Light looks interesting.. well I guess I'll head to my secret places to get it. xD:

Death: Extra Crispy.. funny mistake! xD: Hey! is that a Doom marine in your avatar?

the game does not give a good first empression, mind you. it's rather combat- and plot-heavy at the start, but it get's funnier once you start getting quests. it later starts featuring more puzzles as well. any download you'll find will probably include a short christmas special of the game as well, which is a spinoff of the original game. i'd play that one after the main one.

Dredging up an old topic, but it is me who created it, so I think that's alright. ;)

Anybody planning on getting Dead Island? I admit I'm not a fan of zombie games, but that first trailer they put out sure was different! She's apparently already for sale in some territories, although that's not supposed to be the case yet. Someone on Youtube's also been throwing up PS3 gameplay videos, and I have to admit, it does look interesting.

Just logged off from a round of Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer. Steam's running a free weekend of it. One word: insane. I don't even really know what happened, except that one minute everybody was shooting at somebody else, then they were all shooting at me, then they were all burning. :shock: Apparently, there's napalm strikes in that game. :woot

And half the servers were empty - is it already a dying game online? If so, even goofy Breach, with its "pew pew pew - sproing! sponk! splang!" homemade sound effects has outlasted it. xD:

I can kinda see why folks compare CoDBops and Bad Company 2 now. :yes Although EA's new Origin "service" clearly makes all future Activision titles be in the lead. Once they drop in price in eight years, that is. :rolleyes:

i'm still playing heroes of might and magic 3 myself. it's a classic, and was made back when games were actually done right. ever since a different company took over it's never really been the same, but they seem to be getting the hang of it by now, even though it took them 3 installments. i think it's funny how they've only managed to reach the level of AI the third game had after more than 10 years. still doesn't mean i like the new style though. the third game was the height of 2D gaming, with every unit made as convincing as was realistically possible.

i've been hearing good things about diablo 3. they have supposedly taken all the bad stuff out of the second game (hirelings now don't need reviving. they just get up after a while if you didn't die in the meantime, and you no longer need to go back to town to sell stuff), completely changed the skill system (which i'll have to wait and see in order to judge it), and released a redo of the second game, basically. given that the second one wasn't half that bad, i'm looking to get this one. only problem is that you can't play it unless you're online, which sounds a bit iffy. especially with my connection. hope it has an autosave.

speaking of hirelings, they have more of a personality now. not to mention their own plotline. i'm not really expecting much of the series in terms of plot, but it's always a nice change to have some brainless mayhem.

Anybody else do those achievements for Steam's great gift pile? Nearly went mad here. xD: Didn't win a single game, but got tons of coal and even an elusive golden coupon. Didn't spend a single cent during the sale, but traded coal, coupons, and TF2 items for:

-Drakensang
-Fable: The Lost Chapters
-Rig'n'Roll
-Shattered Horizon
-The Ship
-Terraria
-Tradewinds
-Tradewinds 2
-Tradewinds Legends
-The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

I was playing Forsaken World ,its about vampire.Soul of Guardian has been played by over 10K players, and now players are asking if they have some problems when playing such Chinese games. My answer is no because you can get started on soul of guardian with no real money spent and even you can make coin and cash.

Vampire: The Masquerade. One of the best games ever.

wizardry 8 i still play it sometimes
space rangers 2
risen, gothic 3 and even gothic 2
some of the final fantasy series i played from 1- 12 specially ff8 (my name ;))
i think i must play that vampire: the masquerade too i heard a lot of good thing about it :)

but its hard to chose btw my colection of games

I am playing Medieval 2 1648. Also currently looking to mod the Kingdoms Americas Expansion for M2TW.

Installed a few modded versions of Mafia 1.

Also installed all AC games and jumping from AC III to AC IV... That's possible. But I find it difficult with the older titles cause they have different controlls ...

I also play Medieval Total war 2.....my favorite one is Deus Lo Vult 6.2 by Repoman.....MK loves that game too and did a version of the mod that makes it even better so you can play the other factions like Ireland...he also added new troops....That's my favorite version....I wish he would finish it....

Back