• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What would you like to see in Humberto Diaz's storyline?

The Negro Perla is actually supposed to be the same ship that Nathaniel Hawk fights in Tales of a Sea Hawk (the Black Pearl), but not Jack's Black Pearl. I also wanted to add a sort of easter egg.

No more mummies and skeletons in random encounters.
Except cursed monkeys that can be found everywhere
:wp

or is this corrected in some patches? I still see them in random encounters.... and every time i kill (?) them all game still claims there is enemies around- there is that battlemusic playing and player-icon is flashing as red while i can assure all monkeys are dead..... or undead monkeys are... defeated......

An undead monkey!- Top that! :j2

The monkeys are still there, because I'm not quite sure where we could use them if they weren't in the random encounters.
Maybe we should just have the one that accompanies Barbossa and be done with it.

The monkeys are still there, because I'm not quite sure where we could use them if they weren't in the random encounters.
Maybe we should just have the one that accompanies Barbossa and be done with it.
Secret Temple of undead monkeys? xD: cursed ship crewed by undead monkeys?....... random undead monkeys are bit odd really now when accompanied usually by indians....

Possible, but requires work to be added.
What doesn't? xD:
Anyway you've been doing excellent job by far...... i have many already done quests yet to complete and pirates life in mod is million times more fun than in original Nathaniel Hawk- game :gday
I would gladly help but i would need to learn much from coding and 3d modeling etc. first - now i can only give crazy ideas :razz and play the game :nk

now i can only give crazy ideas :razz and play the game :nk
We do already appreciate that. :yes
And that may be that part that doesn't really require a lot of work.... well except all that thinking of course :doff
btw does those crystal skulls have some meaning in the game? Must say bit disappointing if they don't.... i collected them so i could use them for some ritual mentioned there.... but is there any quest involving crystalskull-ritual?

Back