• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What's the name of this weapon and how to get it?

V

Valium

Today I sailed to the Spanish Main. In one bay I met the guy who said that his crew was killed and he was the only one who survived it. Later I met Montezuma and I noticed that he had got a weapone which I hadn't seen before. Do you know what's the name of it and how to get it?

In this game there're a few interesting weapons, swords especially like Morgan's rapier or something else.
I edited my save before I started the game and I've got mistery Katana which is probably the best medium sword in this game. I remember Morgan's rapier as the best light weapon wasn't that good like some medium rapiers.

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 316
Is a mahaquitl. Haven't a clue how you get them in CoAS though.

Cross the bridge and go into the temples. There are a bunch of them there. All you can carry in fact.

Cross the bridge and go into the temples. There are a bunch of them there. All you can carry in fact.
I got like a lot and I sold most of it while I kept 3 for my fighters. Also, you can get a shotgun from a funny shaped building but you'll need an obsidian knife to slot it into the slot at the back of the building then you enter the building and you will see something glowing at the center of the room. Go to it and take it. It is a shotgun that is four-barreled so you'll need the personal ability to use it.
I completed the Tenochtitlan Quest about 3 years ago and my save files were deleted because I decided to start all over again.
HINT: The Building is located in front of the Temple of Great Life Force. It has a cylinder height and a staircase to go up. Also, you can find awesome stuff from chests at the end of a labyrinth which leads to a thingie that looks like a prison(but it isn't a prison)in the Temple of Great Life Force.

Last edited:
One cut can kill you.
Nope. I got cut many times and I just got poisoned.
NOTE: The sword has poison effect and the undead inhabitants in the Tenochtitlan are like skeletons so if you fight with them, you can get double poison effect. I have the Morgan's Rapier and it is a very good weapon(especially if your PIRATES stats are 10 3 10 3 3 10 3)and same for the Maquahuitl. I also remember having the best medium weapon in the game too. Well, AoP2 is a really good game if they really fix the bugs and crashes.

Last edited:
Today I sailed to the Spanish Main. In one bay I met the guy who said that his crew was killed and he was the only one who survived it. Later I met Montezuma and I noticed that he had got a weapone which I hadn't seen before. Do you know what's the name of it and how to get it?

In this game there're a few interesting weapons, swords especially like Morgan's rapier or something else.
I edited my save before I started the game and I've got mistery Katana which is probably the best medium sword in this game. I remember Morgan's rapier as the best light weapon wasn't that good like some medium rapiers.
Did you kill the King of the Tenochtitlan and did you get his Jade Skull? If not, Montezuma will be invincible. I hate him and like him at the same time though.

Back