• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Where is the "Rapid Reload" in build 14 beta4?

DF5

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
I've installed Build 14 beta 4, but I couldn't find the skill been called "Rapid Reload" any more, both in the ability list and the icon in the bottom left while it is in battles. I think it is not fast enough to reload cannons without this skill. Is this a normal setting, or a bug?:eek:

Last edited:
The fast reload perk is still there. Is it locked? If so you must unlock it before you can use it.

I've installed Build 14 beta 4, but I couldn't find the skill been called "Repaid Reload" any more, both in the ability list and the icon in the bottom left while it is in battles. I think is is not fast enough to reload cannons without this skill. Is this a normal setting, or a bug?:eek:
Are you playing on realistic abilies?

Indeed all abilities are still there, but some are disabled depending on realism mode.
"Immediate Reload" is disabled on Realistic Game Mode, for example.

You can set 'REALISTIC_ABILITIES' to 0 at the top of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h to get them all back even on the higher realism modes.

Indeed all abilities are still there, but some are disabled depending on realism mode.
"Immediate Reload" is disabled on Realistic Game Mode, for example.

You can set 'REALISTIC_ABILITIES' to 0 at the top of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h to get them all back even on the higher realism modes.
Thank you very much. I prefer the ships physical simulation in realistic mode, and just want to use this skill in this mode.

Back