• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where is Tortuga

cbb018

Sailor Apprentice
hi there again, im playing as jack aubrey and i cant seem to find tortuga in the map,,, i need a person there to find a place to buy good ships,, since i cant take on the english first rate ships :(

You have to enter 3D sailing mode at Hispaniola because Tortuga is part of the Hispaniola island model and isn't coded as a separate islands.

i'm doing the Tales of the sea hawk storyline, i sailed to the tortuga, but when i entered 3rd person mode, the fort open fire on me. How to access it?? And i tried to land on a beach and access the pirate town. But nothing there except walking npcs. No store, no tavern ....

Thanks, i'm still playing through the original game. And so far i have encountered another problem. It's a minor thing. The store i visit one some island doesn't have any money (The screen show there are some number like 1 920) to buy or any item to sell. This happen when i want to trade for personal item, trading item is ok.

I made the store owners use the TOWN money instead last week. Included in the Beta 3 WIP files.

Back