• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WHERE THE H*LL stay's build 11

you know, ol CaptJack has a question...ok, like in the new build, will there be different music built into the build? cuz that would be nice, i got tired of the original stuff that came with game...i know that you have the original sea dogs music to download and put into game, but maybe that could be put into the build for less of hassle? :cheers:

<!--`QuoteBegin-england`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(england)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->a Q : is build 11 = POTC add on (with 30 isle ect ) ?? :dio[/quote]

Nope. 11 be de next Build. De extry islands thay be callin' de Expansion Pack! :cheers

Build v11 will support the currently released Pirates! Gold Music Pack, MIDI files from MPS's Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold rendered to wav and then ogg.

Though I should go back and redo the shipwrights' shops...

Any chance the European patch is inluded in the builds installation?. Not that it's difficult to apply as a separate download, but the european installation it's long and weary enough... first install build, than run Runme.bat to move all the files, then apply european patch... ufff. Too much complication when your anxiously waiting to enjoy the new build! :eek:ops :cheers

Back