• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Who hates who issues.

Scurvy Mustache

Landlubber
im running into some weird problems of who is enemies. im at -60 with holland and flying a spainish flag which atm is at peace with everyone. i engage a group of holland merchants from the map, and when it loads, my 2 ships are fighting each other and wont stop no matter what commands i give them. i tell them to attack seperate ships and they will sail towards the ships and fire on them but still be firing at each other too.

then just now im leaving a port from Bonaire and there is 2 holland ships that engage me. My 2 ships are behaving this time but the holland fort is firing on the holland ships!! the smaller ship surrenders and i go and capture the bigger ship. the strange thing is the fort never fires upon me.

I am so confused.

i never had this issue, its a bit confusing

if you have spanish flag (+ spain at peace with everyone) you should be in war with nobody (thanks to reaction based on flag)

you mean your ship fire each other ? never happenned to me o_O

Had similar weirdness in M&C scenario.

I sail out of the US port, with my US flag, no message "You've been discovered" (or how is it?), 3 US ships in port engage me, but the US fort doesn't.

I have heard of your ships firing on each other long ago. No ideer what causes it or how to stop it. Last night I was trying to sneak into Martinique and flying the French flag. I was recognized and engaged by 2 french ships, but the fort never fired. I'm pretty sure that if I had been flying the Spanish flag the fort would have opened up on me when I was recognized.

Back