• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Why is there no cutscene after the wicked wench is sunk?

Cap'n max

Powder Monkey
I need help because after Beckett sinks the Wicked Wench, there is no storm cut scene, and Jack Sparrow is just on the beach with Beckett infront of him, and guards stood. Please help. :confused: :( :modding:modding:modding :monkeydance

Yes, and still the same
I've even gone from sinking the volcano again and playing it from then and it's not worked :(

build 14 beta 3.4, not sure what you mean by log files, and savegame is on Martinique, just about to talk to Barbossa

build 14 beta 3.4, not sure what you mean by log files, and savegame is on Martinique, just about to talk to Barbossa
The .log files from your main game folder may contain a clue on what is wrong.
With a savegame, we can test the scenario and see where it goes wrong. Can't do much without either of them. :no

I wonder if this change may have fixed this problem too:
Code:
. WorldMap quest updates always disabled while on shore by Pieter Boelen

Do we have a savegame already or can someone else confirm it?

I had no problems whit that part of the HTC storyline. Every things works fine for me.

I need help because after Beckett sinks the Wicked Wench, there is no storm cut scene, and Jack Sparrow is just on the beach with Beckett infront of him, and guards stood. Please help. :confused: :( :modding:modding:modding :monkeydance
Have you done like this:
On beach Cutler Beckett walks up and talks to you - you are captured by him - long talk with Cutler Beckett - - Board his ship – set sail – World Map - Storm Scene should appear - then lmage of body on beach you are taken to beach at night Davy Jones walks up and talks to you

- Accept his offer - (I have not played refusing his offer yet) – QB Update

I had no problems whit that part of the HTC storyline. Every things works fine for me.
I'll mark it "Not a Bug" then until we hear otherwise.
Thanks! :cheers

If I recall, that leaves you with a crappy ship (or none at all), but you won't be in debt to Jones.
Shouldn't make much difference until a DMC extension is added, in which case basically the whole DMC can be skipped.

If I recall, that leaves you with a crappy ship (or none at all), but you won't be in debt to Jones.
Shouldn't make much difference until a DMC extension is added, in which case basically the whole DMC can be skipped.

I thought if you refused Davy Jones' offer then you were taken out of the storyline (quest) altogether. :shrug

:cheers

I thought if you refused Davy Jones' offer then you were taken out of the storyline (quest) altogether. :shrug

:cheers
Looks like you're right. "Find_Barbossa_with_Black_Pearl" isn't called when you refuse Davy's offer.

Back