• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[WIP] New textures for the ships in CoAS

Good work Craiggo, these textures for show are just a insight into the improvements made to some models. I believe almost all models have been checked and updated if needed. Some very big improvements on show there, GOF offer much improvements over CMV3.2 and of course bugs are alway's been looked at and fixed as we come across them. I think we elliminated most bugs in CMV3.2 just a few sneaked through that we didn't see till after the release just shows you can never do to much testing.

Yes! all the ship textures and many models have been updated. Luke and the guys have been hard at work with weather, sea, characters, code work and store/goods plus some surprises just to name a few.
icon_wink.gif

Do we know about wghen we could hope a release of GOF? I didn't followed the devlopment, that's why I ask, I don't wanna be annoying or anything like that. It looks A.W.E.S.O.M.E :onya

No at the moment its still been worked on and then its down to testing to try and get any bugs that might otherwise have not been seen and when we're confident we have fixed the bugs we release it. I'm not even sure how close we are to beta testing, don't get me wrong we have all been testing as and when new things are done but its one thing testing something thats changed and another testing when everythings all put together. Like for example the small thumbnails, some are still not working but most are fixed. A ship or two have been caursing problems and we need to locate them and get them fixed. A few other bugs could still be in the game like cannon replication bug but from what we have done so far the chances are very low now that any ships remain apart from the one we know of and can't fix aka Fearless. Keep an eye on this topic for any announcements though.

Thank you. And yes, sorry for the lack of posts but we are getting close and will keep you all updated.
icon_wink.gif

Wow, thankyou very much, luke and craiggo, for the fast reply. I'll sure keep an eye on the topic! :keith If I knew anything in modding, I'd gladly offer my help. alas, my moral support will have to be enough... butWHAT a moral though :dance :dance :dance

Nicee work matey! :)

There is something I wonder for a long time about the last model... What are supposed to be those two giant, ugly, disgracious pieces of wood at the stern of a ship that would be very nice without those??!!!!

Can't we get rid of it?! Those are such a pain for the eyes! :modding

Back