• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

You only killed Aslan III. Indeed Aisle 3 may be yours for now, but you do realise that you are in a furniture store, so the only way to truly conquer the store is to find every wardrobe, enter the wardrobes, and defeat each Aslan you find. To aid in your quest, I offer these 'ear relics. 1 will double your health, and the other will increase your skills. You may choose only 1, but hear this...if you choose not to to take a relic, you will encounter many difficult trials ahead. Also take heed that in order to defeat each Aslan in each of the 8 realms of Grand Narnia, you need a specific relic in each realm in order to defeat the Aslan of that realm. These are challenging to get a hold of, as they are guarded by the witches of the aisle. It is your task to defeat these witches using the aisle master's sword, take the relic that will defeat the Aslan of that realm, and lift the aisle's curse.

Does that help in your quest, young one? :hmm

:piratesahoy!

For now the increased skills one, it will help me with 1,2,4, and 5, the double health will be needed for 6,7, and 8 though :yes

Ever so slowly, young Stallion paddled his way into the unkown abyss. Little be told what layed ahead of him; but what is this? A WILD ZOMBAMA PASTA MUTANT APPEARED!

Ever so slowly, young Stallion paddled his way into the unkown abyss. Little be told what layed ahead of him; but what is this? A WILD ZOMBAMA PASTA MUTANT APPEARED!
Rum cannon no. 1 modified to take the Ragu found in Aisle 2. FIRE!
Rum cannon no. 2 loaded with normal ammo. FIRE!

Mutant pasta now covered in Ragu and then cooked. Enjoy your meal, Stallion. :D

oh cool, thanks for killing the creature protecting the lion in aisle one, now to get the lion :whipa

Once you succeed in all 8 realms, you are able to move on to aisle 0 where you fight a collection of mini bosses, such as the mutant stallion, the mutant aisle witches, and a few other surprises. Only after you defeat the mini bosses in aisle 0, can you proceed to aisle -1. Horrible things await you there. No one has ever got past aisle 0, so no one knows. And if anyway here claims they have, they haven't. They don't know nothin'...'bout anything...A special relic is used to even stand a chance against the final boss in aisle -1, and for that, you need to find all 80 aisle gems scattered around the 8 realms of Narnia. After you collect the 80 aisle gems, you must go to Ernie n' Bert's wizard guild, and they will use the gems to forge a mighty weapon for you to battle the aisle -1 boss.

(Aisle minus one by the way, not 1 just in case you get confused and enter Aisle 1 again)

killed the lion in aisle 1, moving onto aisle two, bert and ernie gave me a weird gas and told me to use it against the lion in aisle 2, looks like a calming potion. Also, I have been collecting the gems, I knew they would be of some importance (or just flat-out valuable).

Don't harm the lion of aisle 2! I'm going to need its help. Due to the time-space distortion from aisle 4, I need to do battle with the creature of aisle i. (That's not Roman numeral i, that's sqrt(-1).) That means I need the lion alive and I need to find out what it wants in return for helping me...

well, I already killed it, sorry, guess I may as well go onto 4 now and hopefully get around the distortion :facepalm

Rum cannon no. 1 modified to take the Ragu found in Aisle 2. FIRE!
Rum cannon no. 2 loaded with normal ammo. FIRE!

Mutant pasta now covered in Ragu and then cooked. Enjoy your meal, Stallion. :D

:rofl

Now to find me some cannons...and a battering ram for The Wet Fish's bow. :woot

That seems to have worked. In fact, the now corrected killing of Aslan 2 helped, because it gave me a way to persuade him to give me the technomagical cloak.

Edit: see what I mean about the unpredictable side effects? This message should have appeared after the ones in which I outlined my plan to meet Aslan 2.

Think I got through the distortion in 4, now where's that lion? :hmm

The lion bounded off to aisle 9. But these creatures are pouring through the rip in the space/time fabric in aisle 4. :eek:

get-attachment-1aspx.gif

I'm now trying to cross the space-time distortion in Aisle 4. This is risky at best and should only be attempted by those of us with some experience in these matters. Even then there may be unpredictable side effects... Once on the other side I will try to find Aslan no. 2 before he was killed.

Update: I've found Aslan 2. He's actually quite reasonable and won't attack unless you attack him first. He's agreed to help me if I bring him back through to Aisle 4, so that he hasn't been killed any more.

Back