• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

aisle 9??!!! I give up... here are the relics, lions 1,2, and 3 have been killed, just need 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 then you can get through aisle 0 to -1, aisle 9's not so much dangerous as it is unpredictable (though it's still pretty d*** dangerous)

Better get that rip fixed in aisle 4. He's bringing friends.

get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif

Oh dear, this is most unfortunate. It distracts me from my research into Aisle i; if that one is not checked, the results could be too horrible to contemplate. However, I have been looking into the more immediate threat and discovered the following.

The Aslans are linked. They are not a hive mind, each has its own identity. But what one feels, all feel. When one has been killed without just cause, the rest know. And not all are as benevolent as Aslan 2. Worse, it appears that someone went through the distortion in Aisle 4 trying to kill an Aslan at the same time as I was bringing Aslan 2 back the other way. This enlarged the rift. I did warn that crossing the rift was risky and could have side effects, and you are now witnessing them. The nastier Aslans are coming through with only one though in mind - revenge! And at least one of them has learned the trick of going back through to an earlier time, meeting itself and bringing this copy of itself through. This is the source of the swarm - it is effectively replicating itself at an exponential rate.

Our main hope now lies in persuading Aslans 5 and 8 to join us along with Aslan 2. Aslans 1 and 3 are already dead, Aslans 6 and 9 are hostile as a result of those attacks, Aslans 4 and 7 were evil to start with, and Aslan 0 is currently watching to see whether we are worthy of his help. If we show ourselves to be honourable enough to get Aslans 5 and 8 on our side along with Aslan 2, we have a fighting chance against Aslans 4, 6, 7 and 9, and in that case Aslan 0 might just join us and turn the tide.

It is necessary for four of the relics to be placed in the correct locations around the rift in Aisle 4 on this side - this is up to us. The other four must be placed in corresponding locations on the other side. Due to the horde of Aslan replicants currently guarding the rift, there is no way for us now to get to the other side. Fortunately, in every realm which has an evil Aslan, there is a good witch to balance. This includes the witch of Aisle 4. I am now working on a way to contact her by sending a signal through the rift without having to actually enter it again. Meanwhile, which of you is brave enough to face the horde and place the relics on our side of the rift? You may need to defend them for some time...

Now to search for an interrossiter for the communication device...

yeah, too complicated for the likes of me, and why is bert riding aslan 2???? :shock

yeah, too complicated for the likes of me, and why is bert riding aslan 2???? :shock
OK, here's the simple version:
Someone take all four currently gathered relics and put them in a square around the rift in Aisle 4. Then stay there and guard them against the horde. The rest of us wait for my signal, then attack the horde.

More complicated version:
I have made contact with the witch of Aisle 4. She can't currently get at the other side of the rift because of the horde charging through. So, first of all we need a volunteer on this side to put our relics in place round our side of the rift. Ideally relic 1 should be 1m northeast of the rift, relic 2 should be 1m southwest of the rift, relic 3 should be 1m northwest and relic 4 should be 1m southeast. Failing that, just get all four into some sort of squarish formation around the rift, which probably won't close the rift completely but should at least narrow it to stop or slow down the horde. Once all four relics are in place, we charge the horde to create a distraction, then I signal the witch and she can place her four relics.

As for Bert, he's holding the deflector shield generator which now protects Aslan 2. He hasn't attacked any Aslans, so Aslan 2 trusts him.

I used the weird gas I got earlier on one of the aliens and it just completely froze him, weird, the others are noticing me though, gotta run...

You can run, but the guardians of the realm will always be watching...waiting...

I used the weird gas I got earlier on one of the aliens and it just completely froze him, weird, the others are noticing me though, gotta run...
Right, it looks like individual attacks aren't going to work. Time to call in the cavalry. If you'll start off with a gas bombardment to freeze the aliens, I'll lead the Llama Dragoons in to finish them off.

[Goes off to get kitted up - llama, monkey suit, rum cannon, two barrels of rum.]

I think he needs move dance movements. xD:
I think he needs a rope. I've been trying to read his lips and what he's saying is "Heave ho, heave ho, heave ho...". Which gives me an idea if the cavalry charge doesn't work. Meanwhile we're still waiting for the preliminary gas bombardment...

get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif
get-attachment-1aspx.gif

Something must be working. A lot of them seem to have been obliterated. Though more can come pouring through the rip.

no, they came for ernie, the remaining ones are just guarding the gate...

Back