• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

Why are we weird? We just have...

You wouldn't get grown men posting the stuff that goes on in the burning brig anywere else.

:piratesahoy!

No humanoid can close the rift on their own. There is a gravitational flux in the outer vortex that is causing instability and creating a passage for these 5th dimension aliens to come through and feast on us. Aisle 4 is still unstable.
I know. That is why, once the relics on this side are in place, we need the help of the witch of Narnia 4. No single humanoid can close the rift on their own, and it can't be closed from just one side.

And if someone doesn't get our relics into place quickly, I'll need to do something drastic, sneaky, or possibly both. This is taking far too long and the threat from Aisle i is still there...

If you think you are having trouble now, just wait until Aisle 0 and Aisle -1 :)

Sorry for the delay, I've been getting over a hangover, for reasons which will become clear.

Every military unit has someone who can "acquire" things. Best not to ask exactly how he does it. The CO definitely doesn't ask, that way he maintains plausible deniability. So, since nobody answered the call to place the four relics, the Llama Dragoons' "acquirer" did whatever it was he does, and so we got the relics ourselves and went to put them in place.

The aliens didn't like that at all and counterattacked in force. Things were looking bad, and following my own directive, I drank the contents of the second rum barrel to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. Nature took its course, I fell off the llama and lost control of my bladder - drinking most of a barrel of weapons grade rum will do that to you. It was then that I found I had an unexpected weapon, as the enemy proved extremely vulnerable to 98% proof widdle. The battle was won, the relics were placed, and I tried to contact the witch of Narnia 2. I probably didn't make much sense. Nevertheless she seemed to get the idea that it was time to do her bit because the rift closed. It should stay closed so long as nobody messes with the relics here. The aliens will probably move the relics on the other side and try to open the rift, but all that will happen if the relics this side are in place is that they'll run into the 11-dimensional equivalent of a brick wall. It should be spectacularly messy, but we won't be able to see it from this side.

There may still be some aliens trapped on this side, or some fool might mess with the relics and open the rift again. Either way, you now know how to deal with them. Drink up! Meanwhile, once I've got over this headache, I can finally start work on Aisle i.

Have some more ammo Stallion.

spam.jpg

Back