• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

XEBEC SHIP AOP 2 Mod

sandokan73

Landlubber
Hi,
I would like know whre find Xebec ship on AOP2 - mod gentleman fortune, I have donloawd Arcadia xebec but I dont know where setup this is ???

hello,
thank u so much for your welcome,
in fact, I have Age of Pirates 2 with mod gentlement of fortune, but I can't find in ship store or in Sea, the xebec ship, so if I understand u, you say I can find Xebec if I figth with Pirates ???

if I understand u, you say I can find Xebec if I figth with Pirates ???
Yes, pirates and the Spanish i believe have the most chance of spawning xebecs, also you may find a xebec in a shipyard if you are lucky, if i remember correctly.

thank u for information, but the probleme when I start new game ( for every Nation or Pirates ) I just have 4 or 5 ship in Shipyard, Never Xebec, juste more sloop or auther low ship,

I will install GOF once more and i will check it out because there has been some time since i last played AOP2 with GOF.

Also, there is a quest named Blue Bird, that gives you a special xebec i believe.

Here is a walkthough, if want to see how to start the quest or if you get stuck.
Guide - CoAS Walkthrough guide

I just installed GOF 2.0 and there is a mod option that may has to do with xebecs not showing up on shipyards.

gof.png

So, if you want to buy a normal xebec you may want to try setting this option to the COAS default, @sandokan73.

Back