• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

You and your Favorite Ship

cbb018

Sailor Apprentice
I have seen the old thread and decided to start a new one because I want to see what ship you prefer and some have even customized it although I don't know how to do it this is my 2nd favorite ship, my all time favorite is the HMS Surprise haven't got a good screenie yet.

Attachments

• ship.JPG
    ship.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 192
A new thread? Ok. :cheers

Lessee, before I said I liked the Spiegelretourschip. Now? There are so many good ships. The heavy lugger, the barque longue, the light fluyt, the Wicked Wench, the indiaman, but my favorite right now is the class 4 fluyt. Big, slow, slow turning, lightly armed,small crew, and a huge cargo capacity. :luv Yes! It also has by far the best sails. :j2

Treasure Galleon and single deck French corvette 30 guns (beautiful models)

Yeah the Treasure Galleon was a beautiful model When I got it by boarding just yesterday I spent like 15 minutes just sailing slow and admiring its features, very detailed :beer cheers to whoever made it

A new thread? Ok. :cheers

Lessee, before I said I liked the Spiegelretourschip. Now? There are so many good ships. The heavy lugger, the barque longue, the light fluyt, the Wicked Wench, the indiaman, but my favorite right now is the class 4 fluyt. Big, slow, slow turning, lightly armed,small crew, and a huge cargo capacity. :luv Yes! It also has by far the best sails. :j2

I like fluyts too, appreciated it when i did the chevalier storyline the one where you escape the Spanish port at night with a friar in a Galleon it say but looks like a fluyt hmm well they look the same same sail as your ship too.

[quote name='Capt'n Rapier' timestamp='1300330474' post='388822']
[quote name='irR4tiOn4L' timestamp='1300328376' post='388819']
Treasure Galleon and single deck French corvette 30 guns (beautiful models)
[/quote]

Yeah the Treasure Galleon was a beautiful model When I got it by boarding just yesterday I spent like 15 minutes just sailing slow and admiring its features, very detailed :beer cheers to whoever made it
[/quote]

Pity its so slow though ey :urgh

Its hard to combine in any decent squadron because fast galleons generally render it obsolete. I have my doubts on fast galleons and ships like the La Couronne making 11-12 knots anyway

[quote name='Capt'n Rapier' timestamp='1300317272' post='388792']
I have seen the old thread and decided to start a new one because I want to see what ship you prefer and some have even customized it although I don't know how to do it this is my 2nd favorite ship, my all time favorite is the HMS Surprise haven't got a good screenie yet.
[/quote]
Bloody hell, Rapier. You did it! You got the victory with my help =D

@Capt'n Rapier, did you know: there's a newer version of the Victory than the one pictured in the first post?
It's been out since last December, and is part of the Christmas Ship Pack, available here.
I've said this several times in several threads, yet many people still haven't found it... which is a shame, since you're missing out... ;)

@Capt'n Rapier, did you know: there's a newer version of the Victory than the one pictured in the first post?
It's been out since last December, and is part of the Christmas Ship Pack, available here.
I've said this several times in several threads, yet many people still haven't found it... which is a shame, since you're missing out... ;)

:D I have read about the Christmas Ship Pack before I even installed Build 14 I was in build 13 that time. Now is my second time hearing it, to tell you the truth I ignored your comment, I think its just new ships so I didn't bother but now I'm bored so i tried it and it was AWESOMELY GREAT for me because now i get to see what a ship I'm buying from the shipyard looked like. Many many thanks to you and the rest who made it happen :cheers

Ah yes, I nearly forgot about the Interface Screenshots mod in the Xmas pack... it certainly makes a difference, indeed!
It's probably one of my favourite mods for the game so far! :keith

Back