• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

3D Modeler and Creative mind looking to help.

That, and if you go too far under the two slopes, then you'll go somewhere worth speaking at.
I don't even understand what this means. Derp. I guess *sigh* I can wait. I was starting to work on the ship model you gave me. I guess I can still work on it for practice anyways. Might help in the end. :p

Alright, I'll admit that I was not making sense on purpose there.

It's fine that you started the other one. Both that one and the other ship I was looking at are pretty small, and not incredibly complex. They shouldn't take too long.

Alright, I'll admit that I was not making sense on purpose there.

It's fine that you started the other one. Both that one and the other ship I was looking at are pretty small, and not incredibly complex. They shouldn't take too long.

Any update on what is going on?

That depends on what you want to do. If you'd like to try working on two ships at once, I can have you make both the one I gave you earlier, and the new one I need finished. That might be a little bit impractical.

Alternatively, you can just finish the ship you're working on now.

It's up to you.

So I just was trying to post a WIP thread (as prior instructed by Post Captain), but I get an error. This error.

Code:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any helps here? Post Captain said I need to start a WIP thread for the ship he has assigned me. Though...a little hard when I can't actually start the thread. Derp...

Hmm my guess is the permissions for the provisional member class aren't entirely sorted yet. It's a new system, so something probably just got mixed up. I'm sure It'll be fixed shortly :)

Welp, in the mean time. Here is a quick image of what I have so far.

2014-02-06_2023.png

Sorry, I though Armada had sorted that out already. I'll PM him about it. You should be able to post the thread tomorrow once he gets around to changing the permissions.

Oh good, you're working on the largest of the merchant snows. I'm not sure if the buttock line sort of edges are necessary or not, but they could actually help with texturing. what do other modelers think? some of the edges could do with refining, but it looks like you have a solid start! :onya

Daragoth: I've fixed the permissions now. I thought they were already set, but hadn't checked properly.
Sorry for giving you so much confusion and/or frustration so far... we're not always like this. :oops:

It's true. Maybe it was around the time you get here....

Ouch? Burn! Wait...*sniff sniff* Do I smell a fire? *sniff sniff*
Oh Crap! Fire on the Poops Deck, and its a smelly one.

Ha ha ha.
Crap, now we are out of rum. Why's the rum gone? Why is the rum ALWAYS GONE!? :rumgone

Back