• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed A plague of Nathaniels

Jason Maffettone

Lord of Entropy
Quest Writer
Provisional
Storm Modder
I've done 2 run-throughs pf the standard storyline and on the secong all the indians in the temple at the end and all the black pearl crew were using the Blaze model. Also, later in the game, they would start showing up everywhere in large numbers. All the people in jungle scenes, all the town guards, etc. This happened in both run-throughs though the pirates and indians worked that time.

It seems to come and go and only seems to happen fairly well into the game. Has anyone else had this issue?

Uh? Wha? Sounds like the "models array" is getting corrupted or something. How is that even possible??? :modding

I've added a fair number of new models (10 thus far) could that be screwing me up? Is there a hardcoded limit that I can't pass?

I`m having this problem in Bridgetown after capturing it, all the soldiers patrolling are Nathaniels. I see that this is fixed, but i obviously don't understand how to fix it :)

Which build version are you playing? You might be playing an early version without the fix.

Did we fix it? I remember nobody replicated the problem so we had nothing to fix.

What game version are you using? When and howdid it happen?
Log files and a save game?

I`m using Build 14 beta 3.2. I only recently discovered your work and started playing so i`m pretty new to it, and still don't know all the catches, including where to find log file? This bug happens to me after i capture Bridgetown in main quest, and when the soldiers patrol (like 8 in a row), all but the first one are looking like Nathaniel. Same is when i enter the fort, only Nathaniels there. Maybe it's worth mentioning that i changed Nathaniel's name to my own at the begginning of the game :)

Log files will be in your main game folder.
There will be another new release within the next two days or so.

Back