• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved About Starting a Career in a Nation Navy

The Venetian Navy cutlass is not a rapier and the Hibernian is a sword that is a blend of the characteristics of a sword and a rapier. It is slightly heavier and shorter than a rapier. I am currently using the Spanish rapier.

The sabre of Nicholas Sharp is one of the very best swords in the game.
I see, so i have to find this Nicholas Sharp then, and maybe i confused the venetian with the spanish one rapier, my fault...
Surprise, i met the Governor's daughter at Port Royal, and i have a marriage sentence in my dialogues, but when i asked her to marry me she seemed to refuse, because after that i only have 2 sentences, one with pleasure to meet you as always but i have to go, and the other one that tells her that i can't be the right husband for her, being always on sea...Could i ask how marriage works in game? Or could you address me to a right forum for this? I like this option in the game :beer:

I see, so i have to find this Nicholas Sharp then, and maybe i confused the venetian with the spanish one rapier, my fault...
Saving Toff's Daughter | PiratesAhoy!

Surprise, i met the Governor's daughter at Port Royal, and i have a marriage sentence in my dialogues, but when i asked her to marry me she seemed to refuse, because after that i only have 2 sentences, one with pleasure to meet you as always but i have to go, and the other one that tells her that i can't be the right husband for her, being always on sea...Could i ask how marriage works in game? Or could you address me to a right forum for this? I like this option in the game :beer:
You need to chat with her several times before she's convinced.
It is not a very fancy feature right now and hasn't been working on in 10 years or so.

Saving Toff's Daughter | PiratesAhoy!

You need to chat with her several times before she's convinced.
It is not a very fancy feature right now and hasn't been working on in 10 years or so.
Thanks for help Pieter, so she is playing "hard to catch" :D
I thought it was because of my reputation, but in my character window i'm a hero....I hope you'll think about reworking this feature of the mod, it's a nice thing, not to mention that could give to the player a sort of social position option...

I thought it was because of my reputation, but in my character window i'm a hero....I hope you'll think about reworking this feature of the mod, it's a nice thing, not to mention that could give to the player a sort of social position option...
"Think about" we most definitely will. No promises on "getting round to actually improving on it" though.... :wp

"Think about" we most definitely will. No promises on "getting round to actually improving on it" though.... :wp
Of course, i understand that you may be a lot busy with Hearts of Oak, that i'm waiting to play :D

But seeing that you continue to upgrade New Horizons makes me happy, i always loved PotC game and with New Horizons i think that till now is the best pirate game of ever :aar

Of course, i understand that you may be a lot busy with Hearts of Oak, that i'm waiting to play :D
Busy with other PotC things, actually. And real life; that too. ;)

But seeing that you continue to upgrade New Horizons makes me happy, i always loved PotC game and with New Horizons i think that till now is the best pirate game of ever :aar
Likewise. :doff

Hi all and even if late, merry christmas and happy
New year to everybody...

question: about installing the latest version of new horizons, which differences there are compared to previous versions? In which folders should i put the full version and the installer? There is a specific forum for the installation of he latest version? I ask because he one i found here is related to the 14 beta 3 series....

Thanks in advance for infos :)

Put the installer & the full version Cab file into the Pirates of the Caribbean folder where you have installed the original game.

Then run the installer ( select update and Main when asked ) - the installer will do the rest.

Don't unzip the cab file - the installer does that. :yes

:doff

Put the installer & the full version Cab file into the Pirates of the Caribbean folder where you have installed the original game.

Then run the installer ( select update and Main when asked ) - the installer will do the rest.

Don't unzip the cab file - the installer does that. :yes

:doff
Thanks a lot talisman :cheers

Back