• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Apostol Felipe from 1626

I second that! Even though I don't really care for Gallons, this is the best one I have seen so far. Nice job m8 :onya

Wow heart beating fast a feeling of excitment building up to boiling point those words "last update before release" ringing out load. I can't wait to see her at sea so i can capture her and take her as my prize flag ship for trade runs. Nice work pgargon. :onya

Absolutely brilliant as usual, pgargon! I'll be sure to put her in PotC. ;)

That is a very interesting ship that I am looking forward to sailing when it is completed. The ladders going up from the crows nests really grab ones attention.

That is a very interesting ship that I am looking forward to sailing when it is completed. The ladders going up from the crows nests really grab ones attention.

Aye she does look sweet. Quite a view from that high poop deck. Be really cool if we can modify the source so those high sides respond to the wind like they do on the real ones. In high winds they tend to act like sails. Sails that can't be stowed that is.

By the way them 'ladders' be called ratlines, pronounced rat'lins. :rolleyes:

Enjoy,
Greg.

Well I added the Felipe and the game still wont work. I don't know what is wrong but I have gone over it over and over again and still no go. Any advice pgargon? :shrug

Well I added the Felipe and the game still wont work. I don't know what is wrong but I have gone over it over and over again and still no go. Any advice pgargon? :shrug

That's funny Craiggo cause I'm having the same problem. I thought it had to do with the name. The ref name is APOSTOL_FELIPE, but the tgas are just Felipe1, and the name I've used in most of the code files is just "Felipe" so I have gone through the code naming them several different ways. I still can't get it to show up at the shipyard. I LOVE that ship, but I hate porting two name ships. I always get confused. :modding

MK

Thanks pgargon. :onya

she's now ingame. :dance I don't have the time to play at the moment so i can't take some pic's for anyone to see but Craiggo and MK have the files so maybe one of those will do it for you guy's. ;)

@ pgargon

Download and install outstanding job keep up the good work. :onya

In game

testjps.jpg

The small picture work to great job. :onya

test1s.jpg

Thank Mate :bow

Man she sure is beautiful. She finally showed up in my test game. :onya

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49225014@N05/sets/72157625107033768/

MK

Aye aye, that's another one confirmed! :dance
This has made me realise though, it seems the textures in the first PotC one were slightly mixed up.
The woodGrainU2 and 3 are swapped, and I didn't use the correct deck/desk texture.
But now that's sorted. Uploading soon. :onya

Thanks, Experienced Captain!
And yes, I think the reverse lighting bug affects CoAS as well. :yes

Back