• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Back (finally) {MODS SECTION}

{Mods section version}
Because I'm afraid I can't make it through all the posts I missed, I'm going to beg a bit of help.

Namely, if you all can post, here, what's urgent / left undone / whatever, that you want me to look at / work on / whatever.

Thanks, and sorry for the long absence. :cheeky:

Please fix the mefisto ship, after I capture it I can't put any cargo on it. I have 10.1 installed, yup I have and used the fix you made, but I still can't put anything on the ship. It says 0/2500 so it is not full=(.

Welcome back, Nathan! :b: No rush, matey! 8) We jus' be glad ye be okay an' back amongst us! :cheeky

Spaz, fraid not. Sickness and recovery, in fact; but over now all the same. :cheeky

FB: Thanks. I'm glad to be back; and what better place to be, than amongst y'all? 8)

Izzie: Hmm, that's an interesting bug and not, SFAIK, one of which I've heard before.
So. You go to a store, and talk to the merchant, and choose the Mephisto, and click buy. What happens?

Yay, the Don of the Archipeligo is back!

Bug: Everytime your in a dialogue that's quest related(Voysey or the Admiral's son for instance) and a fight starts(mainly random encounters I imagine) the dialogue is broken and you can't move. It can be a pain but reloading until `no-one` attacks seems to work. Except with Voysey(at QC)...with him the dialogue always broke. The only way past it was to let Nigel kill him. Speaking of Nigel...where do I find him on Concieco?

Anyways, glad to see you back and well. Where would we be without you and the Build? Asylum's probably..

JMV's reskinned Danielles and female officers! Also, Deringer's military skins! Woo hoo!

Very pleased to meet you finally, Nathan. I've heard nothing but praise for you and after experiencing your build, it is quite easy to understand why.

:cheeky

Oh also, what about more ships settled into the harbor when we dock? Stealable and guarded? Would be much harder to storm a ship by land than the fight on deck at sea, I would think.

And I be posting in the gameplay forum first.......oh well.

But great to have ye back anyways :p: :cheers :p:

hi nathan ..welcome back :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Grumblepunk`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grumblepunk)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->JMV's reskinned Danielles and female officers! Also, Deringer's military skins! Woo hoo!

Very pleased to meet you finally, Nathan. I've heard nothing but praise for you and after experiencing your build, it is quite easy to understand why.

:p:

Oh also, what about more ships settled into the harbor when we dock? Stealable and guarded? Would be much harder to storm a ship by land than the fight on deck at sea, I would think.[/quote]

well an exellant idea, and I think it's possible too coz when you are enter the tavern of douwesen..and you'll see a man with a green `T-shirt` talk to him and you will get a guest of his daughter captured by skums... and when you head to the port.. you'd be automaticly are transported to the pirate's ship deck(kill those basterds and you completed the guest) what I was thinkin that put some ship's into the harbor translocated to the ship's deck fight those guards and you've won the ship :p:

would be pretty cool I think... especcialy when you see suraknar's upcomming ship the wasa :cheers: oh boy.. do I want to steal that one :d:

ciao jp

Yay, yar still under the living ?!? great to have ya back in one pice :cheers:

hope ya havn't missed the news about the new Pirate game from Akella !!!

NK when you have the time and energy take a peek at the POTC tech section under Mefisto problem in build 10.1 thread. I'm not the only that has seen this. You can't put any cargo/ammo on the ship from either a store or the advanced menu...really odd =). I didn't mean to sound pushy it's just annoying. You have lots to look at since your back. I just wanted you to be aware that a few of us have seen this.

Back