• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Big problem

I use Intel graphics card and blinking srcreen isnt problem its just what happened when i tried to load those incompatible saves. However Pieter was right i was playing 2.1 beta and after i runme.bat again it became 2.5 and and everything was fine there were no Program.new folder and i started again and i played again for few days and game started crashing again so much that i cant play it. When i delete options game just cr8 new options and crashes continue. Here are some new files see if u guys can help.

Attachments

• compile.log
    18.6 KB · Views: 98
  • error.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 109
  • system.log
    2.7 KB · Views: 108
  • error.log
    4.1 KB · Views: 104
After i updated game to 2.5 i started new game. I never tried iron mad mode. I did deleted options so that could solve problems but it didnt when i delete options i had to load profile again maybe it is that but crashes were before that and after that.

The thing with those error messages is that the refer to settings that were removed. If you have your options file deleted and start a new game, you shouldn't be getting those.

I am sorry but crashes continued no matter what i do i guess ill stop playing it cos i cant :( i would like to play this game but i cant like this, maybe later when game will be more completed ty for help and good luck.

Back