• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl and QAR Progress

Armada,i cant find a way to upload the file :modding :modding :modding :modding :modding
can i send it to you via e-mail?(if you want to upload it for me)

Very nice. Then I will be able to see what she looks like with in-game lighting and see if I need to tweak any of the colors and whatnot.
me.gif
And it will please everyone else wanting to sail the updated ship at the same time. That's two birds with one stone. :dance

Armada,i cant find a way to upload the file :modding :modding :modding :modding :modding
Best not to send it to me, my e-mails could appear on a number of different devices, and it's sometimes difficult to get everything I receive onto my PC. :facepalm

Can anyone else let glogoglo send his work to their e-mail address, at least until he can access the FTP successfully?

[/quote]
Best not to send it to me, my e-mails could appear on a number of different devices, and it's sometimes difficult to get everything I receive onto my PC. :facepalm

Can anyone else let glogoglo send his work to their e-mail address, at least until he can access the FTP successfully?
[/quote]

thx for help armada
this is starting to be a pain in the a*#

Ugh. Dammit all to hell. I got the first three rings spot on, but that last one just doesn't wanna line up no matter what I do.
modding.gif

[attachment=7148:Fullscreen capture 9142011 31820 AM.jpg]

I got the nameplate on. A much bigger pain than I had expected it to be. Due to the fact that the letters are weathered and partially worn off. I coulda cloned the worn letters, but this is technically accurate. Flickr sure is a great place for reference shots. lol MUCH better than looking on Pirates Wikia. anyway, what do you think?

[attachment=7149:Fullscreen capture 9142011 31650 AM.jpg]

I'll hold off on the Stern till Aramada modifies it for me. So now on to the bow skeletons. Another pain to be sure. lol

Hey Armada, do you think we should do that surface thing for the cage since there are skeletons strapped to the outside of it, or just leave it as is?

[attachment=7150:5536500154_0976ebf4b7_z.jpg]

Hmmm. Now that I look at it more closely, I'm thinking leave it as is. Putting those skeletons on would he an incredibly hellish task.

However, I think I will add a bit of that rust to the cage. That'll be a nice detail.

Ugh. Dammit all to hell. I got the first three rings spot on, but that last one just doesn't wanna line up no matter what I do.
modding.gif

[attachment=7148:Fullscreen capture 9142011 31820 AM.jpg]

I got the nameplate on. A much bigger pain than I had expected it to be. Due to the fact that the letters are weathered and partially worn off. I coulda cloned the worn letters, but this is technically accurate. Flickr sure is a great place for reference shots. lol MUCH better than looking on Pirates Wikia. anyway, what do you think?

[attachment=7149:Fullscreen capture 9142011 31650 AM.jpg]

I'll hold off on the Stern till Aramada modifies it for me. So now on to the bow skeletons. Another pain to be sure. lol

Hey Armada, do you think we should do that surface thing for the cage since there are skeletons strapped to the outside of it, or just leave it as is?

[attachment=7150:5536500154_0976ebf4b7_z.jpg]

Hmmm. Now that I look at it more closely, I'm thinking leave it as is. Putting those skeletons on would he an incredibly hellish task.

However, I think I will add a bit of that rust to the cage. That'll be a nice detail.
wow man
i thinked that you will do an acurate version , no matter what
am i right?

MATEYS
I think ive got it
That's great news! Glad you found a solution. :onya

modding.gif
You said you were good with Photoshop. I guess this is the ultimate test... :razz
Try separating it from the main image, resizing it, stretching it, and whatever else, and see if you can match it up better.
I've had sticky situations like that before, and often cutting bits off to be edited individually can help. Sometimes adjusting the whole image's perspective doesn't work.
Remember the new stern texture I made for the Victory? I had the same alignment problem with the windows. THAT was difficult, especially since I had no UV map to go by. :urgh

The nameplate looks great! I was a little worried that you wouldn't be able to find a good enough photo to use, but at least Flickr fixed that.

About the cage on the stern, I agree it might be best to leave it as is. Not really worth it compared to some of the more important details, I'd say,
Note that whatever you do to the cage might also appear on the lanterns, since their UVs seem to use a similar position on the texture.

the download is pointless is the same as the ftp v2 QAR book now walked with me all the ships of gm aop potc and play in the matter as I share it

MATEYS
I think ive got it
here is the QAR for AOP:Caribbean Tales
http://depositfiles....files/eufjdp3t4
Enjoy it!

It looks like the version 1 in my computer... :facepalm :?
The same problem...((( I think that is v1.2... :shrug
lets see xXx3
its the ORIGINAL VERSION of the qar
thats on the first page of the topic
the only thing ive done for now is makeing her work for aop:ct
if doesnt work,then i dont know
did you read the "READ THIS FIRST"file?
if it still doesnt work
trey re-install the game and re-install supoermod repack final

MATEYS
I think ive got it
Enjoy it!

lets see xXx3
if it still doesnt work
No all is ok. But i am thinking that you upload worked v1.2 version...

MATEYS
I think ive got it
Enjoy it!

lets see xXx3
if it still doesnt work
No all is ok. But i am thinking that you upload worked v1.2 version...

i dont know man
iget a lil bit confused

Look better? I got the rings to line up finally as well as adding the grime to them. I also made the grime of the gold trim of the ship darker to match the actual ship.

[attachment=7155:Fullscreen capture 9142011 72617 PM.jpg] [attachment=7156:Fullscreen capture 9142011 72612 PM.jpg] [attachment=7157:Fullscreen capture 9142011 72559 PM.jpg]

Imma move on to the bow skeletons now. I still need to fix the figurehead too.

Back