• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 Alpha 9

-then after i talk with gibbs (everytime) there is an loading screen appairs and no more blank black screen and i stucked (i can use menus but i cant move and continue in game)
It's not a problem with Mr. Gibbs savvy xD:

It is a problem with the location, I did get the same black screen and know how to fix it (testing now to make sure ;) )

Fixed ;)

What you need to do is
- RESOURCE/MODELS/Locations/Town_FalaiseDeFleur/port2
- Change the name of ffport02_l_x to ffport02_l (will need to overwrite current ;) )

Captain I did not find a loacation file in that folder for Grand Cayman.,

i have an idea on how to get rid of that issue in new horisons where you can't get past the fort.

remember danielle asking you if you would prefer to go by land?
well perhaps you should be able to do that and fight the enemy in the outskirts or something.
if its possible it would be great i think. though i gues you can't control the city that way.
We would be able to do that quite easily and I think we should do that. We've got a workaround that gets you past that point.
However, it requires some messing around with the code by the player.
We should just put in a working workaround for the time being that'll get you past that point automatically. :yes

i've got a problem with new horisons. when the game starts i can't walk until i dissmised malcom but when he tels me where my equipment is and i need to take it it stays frozen.

He guys,

got a problem with the asassin´s storyline:

After i get my new ship on Cuba i need to sail to Cayman. After I moored and fast traveled to the port, the screen remains black. Only the date is shown. The game didn´t crash. I can switch to the main menu (F1) and the character-overview (F2). But i cant do anything else...

Any solutions?

Problem solved...solution is on the page before :p

i've got a problem with new horisons. when the game starts i can't walk until i dissmised malcom but when he tels me where my equipment is and i need to take it it stays frozen.
This is only occasional, start a new game and it should be fine

i did that a couple of times but it didn't help. i found out whats wrong i think.
i think its the cabin couse i changed it in the interceptor and it didn't work anymore but when i changed back to lugger it worked fine.
so i gues its my own fault :modding

Actually, different ships should work. But I'm not sure if ALL different ships work. Some do, that I know.

i have another problem i think it's not a real bug but it trouble's me =.
in new horisons the english are at was with every nation!!!.
it's probebly the random nation relation feature. is this intendid ?
also there are some issues with the different flag mod sometimes the flags go though the sails

Do you have the random relations feature on? I think it's better to leave that off.
In fact, I'm removing it in the next Patch; it's being replaced with the Period Relations mod.
Is England hostile with every other nation EVERY time you start a new game?

Sometimes there's sails passing through sails too; it's not the Different Flags mod that's the cause though,
it's simply the GM files themselves. Apparently the sails and flags were not proportioned properly
to keep them from passing through each other. But then such things are really hard to do properly. :(

You can keep it on yes, but you'll get random relations.
Might need to start a new game a couple of times to get what you want.
Next Patch you won't be able to have it on though, since it'll be gone. :shrug

wait a minute i thought it changed the relations during the game not at the start i thought that was random nation relations
never mind you need nation relations on otherwise you can't use changing nation relation

hi i have a problem i am encountering one of those blackscreen bugs in the seccond martinique port i've tried the fix but can't find ffport02_l_x could someone plz upload the correct one?
lol already uploaded. i thoughed it might fix my problem but it didn't
might jet work for my problem cause i installed the wrong file
worked

hi i've just found out you can't go to frendly forts. i think it's pretty dumb cause if u want to atack a fort thats friendly you have to go there manualy.
a well i can still change flags for that and it gives some space

i've got some weird bugs to report. during the quest in new horison where you need to defend the fort i've got a texture bug. randomly there are white spots in the screen they appear and then disapear again i think it is cause its raining.
and then after i've captured one of the ships and thy surrender there are two captains !!! i spoke to both and after it the game freezes for a momend and u get teleportet to the port with your ship stil in screen and with a black sky.
i managed to continue though.

Back