• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 Beta 3 Progress

You mean in 3D sailing mode the ship is further out than she appears to be while on shore?
I think Armada did that on purpose because bigger ships would have a tough time getting out of that inlet.

I had no big ship so far.But how can I turn a big ship here in this narrow access because it always anchored in the wrong direction :shock

Control+Left? :shock
Try resetting controls to default.

I'll try

Sail forward and Sail backward controls missing completely at me
[URL=http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3462/usqhge24_jpg.htm][/URL]
On worldmap is everything okay

Last edited:
Sailing backwards? o_O

EDIT: Oh you mean "moving"(character), I thought you're referring to the ship. Didn't look at the picture.

Tried it. I may not exactly get you but controls W(make sail) & S(strike sail) works fine for me: seadogs2_0000.jpgseadogs2_0001.jpgseadogs2_0002.jpg

Build mod doesnt work correctly for me. If i choose Nathaniel, i only get a black screen. Other Characters work, but if i try to load Savegame, it turns black, too

Try deleting your "options" file including your old saves(it may not be compatible with the MOD's features). And start a new game. What MOD version did you install?

*If you have an intel graphics card, also install the intel fix but if you have another graphics card installed, configure your settings and select the non-intel GC to run your game. Also attach your log files from your main game folder(compile-system-error) just after you experience the same problem again.

Schalkepirat, you're just using default WASD controls and they don't work? Wha? That has always worked for me.
Though sometimes I have to reset controls to default because it gets confused. Or something.

Build mod doesnt work correctly for me. If i choose Nathaniel, i only get a black screen. Other Characters work, but if i try to load Savegame, it turns black, too
Please post the .log files from your main game folder.

Just random, but Back in 2.5 (I think, when the updated frigate "Rossiya" came) I got a task from the english governor, to sink the "Soleil Royal" (those privateering quests) I went at her and she sank my ship in 2 hits, the ship sank and I escaped on a tartane, me and the crew on it were urging for revenge, so I snuk right under her cannons and boarded her, can't believe it! 12 or so men against "a couple houndered" and we captured it. Now, all I get is only small cutters and such ): Having fun now as well, captured myself a sloop-of-war (before she was named that, she was a 6th rate frigate) the Dutch privateer and I'm happily pursuing pirates and frenchies :D

You escaped on a Tartane? Nice! What ship is that? Isn't it supposed to be just a Dinghy? or is there no difference?

No, i mean the ship the tartane was in. I don't recall escaping in a tartane before whenever I am sunk using a good ship. Just the Dinghy.

Hey guys,

to implement the latest updates: Do I need to download the new wip installer and just reinstall the achieve with it? I think I am gonna give it a try. And maybe I even implement the resitricted abilities. I noticed that once one of the own officers has expert defence the ship turns into a battle tank. So, I want to see to which extent the restricted abilities make sea fights harder (the normal game difficulty has no impact whatsoever on sea fights, does it?).

regards

The restricted perk thing still has the super ship defense so you can still make your ship super strong.

The restricted perk thing still has the super ship defense so you can still make your ship super strong.
Wha? Only Basic Ship Defence is left. Advanced is disabled with that mod.

to implement the latest updates: Do I need to download the new wip installer and just reinstall the achieve with it? I think I am gonna give it a try.
You need the file from the opening post. You can skip on the archive, since you need to install the update only.

the normal game difficulty has no impact whatsoever on sea fights, does it?
A bit, I think. But I'm not sure to what extent. It is definitely more pronounced in fencing though.

OMG! OMG! OMG!:bounceI can't wait for the next update! I wanna have it already so I can play properly! Hehehe:woot:monkeydance - I can't concentrate atm.:cheeky

Why shoot the crazy Brits on me? I have peace with that and then this ..

Another thing:When I leave the world map is my ship somewhere at sea and never in the right place

Back