• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Characters not initialed right when playing without auto skill

How do you mean you cant distribute the unused abity points? I haven't changed anything in the interface. For a while there. What's preventing you?

62 sounds right.
(Level-1)*2+10 should be the amount of skillpoints.

And officers indeed have theire skills already allocated. That was the whole idea. You'd think it would be better if they have it all still allocatable?
I could add a 1 in X change of a skillpoint not being allocated.

No I think it is fine the way it is now that you have explained it.

That one will be fixed again with whatever version I post next. Levis didn't know about my fix for it....

I definitely know what you mean there and have been having very similar thoughts recently.
Development is being very hard these days because for every issue we fix, we seem to get a new one back while we really, REALLY need to get something stable, playable and enjoyable again.
We've got a huge list of things to be tested and commented on, but I can hardly expect anyone to do that if the base game is not cooperating.
Hopefully this coming Thursday's update will be better though.

That being said, in general we do try to discuss what changes we intend to make in advance, but often there is very little feedback, if any at all.
Most of that takes place here: Build Beta and Brainstorming | PiratesAhoy!
And of course we've got a by now rather huge list of things that we still need feedback on here: Build Testing List | PiratesAhoy!
If you want to be able to influence the direction of development, I'd definitely welcome your comments on any and all of the subjects posted there. :doff

What I always do to ensure I don't miss anything is to use the Recent Posts | PiratesAhoy! page.

I have been very busy these last few months and have more time for the next few weeks. I will try to be a little more involved in some of those conversations.

Back