• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cheat List

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
:ahoy Mateys!

Can I get a list of some them cheats and codes on the mod 14 b2.3? Plssss? :cheeky
I don't want to mess the files without proper application. pls help. Thank You!

Please read the forum FAQ, found in my signature and also on the banner at the top all that info is in there

From Documentation\Default Key Assignments.txt:
Code:
================================
Cheats:
================================
 These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
 at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Godmode
Numpad 1 = Officer 1 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 2 = Officer 2 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 3 = Officer 3 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 4 = Player Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Player Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)

Reassign the controls in PROGRAM\CONTROLS\DefaultControls.h, then reset your controls to default.

what about the 2.1 mod? are there any cheats in that version? 'cause i'm having difficulties fixing the crash thing when i added the 2.3 mod. the game's good with the 2.1 but not the 2.3. So can I ask some cheat codes with the 2.1v? like how to give ships and items, how to modify the items and god mode.. i don't think it's all the same.. im just scared to modify

pls help!

Cheats have been the same ever since Build 13.

What crashes with 2.3? :shock

yeah, about that too, i know no cheats except for the original one..hehehe
so im very eager to know how to configure this one.. i need your help...pls

for the 2.3 every time i start a game it loads then exits. i didnt include some of the extras during installation, cause i dont know what they'r for, only the main files.

Only the main files is good. You installed OUTSIDE the Program Files? Otherwise that could mess things up.

Try to get 2.3 working first. The cheats are all the same anyway. If you need anything we don't have a cheat for, we can give you some console code to execute.

:ahoyyep! i installed it outside the program files..im sorry it was the mod 14 beta 1(is this one different?) that i've installed, w/c worked but i've deleted it now.

now..the 2.1 and 2.3 didn't..same problem..start new game, loads, then exits..:(
and i installed it outside the program files.. i made a copy of the original one so i won't have to install all over it again if ever it mess up.. is that bad?

help!

No, making a copy of the original is definitely a good idea. :onya

You are following the installation instructions, right?

CRUCIAL INSTALLATION TIPS:
1. You MUST install this on top of the unmodified stock game
Pirates of the Caribbean, released in 2003 by Akella.
The mod is NOT a standalone game!
2. You MUST install Build 14 Beta 2.1 Full first!!!
3. Allow the installer to run RunMe.bat upon completion
- DON'T install the game to Program Files,
otherwise Windows prevents it from installing correctly
Install to, for example, C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean

Could any of the below be applying to you?
The game tends not to work if:
- You have an Intel Onboard Graphics Card [workaround with Swiftshader Software Rendering - more info]
[OR try a new WIP fix by one of our members here: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/intel-graphics-fix.19297/]
- You use ffdshow and don't have the game added to your "exception list"
- You don't make sure to disable "Safe mode" for Sounds in Config.exe to avoid crashes and graphic freezes
*Note* If you have an Intel card AND an NVidia card in the same laptop, please see this solution to enable the NVidia card for POTC: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/fix-for-intel-graphics-card-problems-laptop-nvidia-users.19956/

Does the game work before installing the modpack?
With Beta 2.3, you should get a compile.log, system.log and possibly error.log in your main game folder. Please post those here so we get some more hints on what is wrong.

it's all good..just the main files, nothing added or modified, installed outside program files..

If it's still not working, I still need details on those other things I posted.

i don't have the error.log

Attachments

• compile.log
    3.6 KB · Views: 317
  • system.log
    374 bytes · Views: 312
There's no point in making multiple threads and posts; that just clutters up the forum. We will see your request and answer when we we can.
You do have to give me a chance though, please. I do need to sleep some time. :wp

I still need this one answered:
Does the game work before installing the modpack?
And what type of Graphics Card do you have?

And, could any of the below be applying to you?
The game tends not to work if:
- You have an Intel Onboard Graphics Card [workaround with Swiftshader Software Rendering - more info]
[OR try a new WIP fix by one of our members here: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/intel-graphics-fix.19297/]
- You use ffdshow and don't have the game added to your "exception list"
- You don't make sure to disable "Safe mode" for Sounds in Config.exe to avoid crashes and graphic freezes
*Note* If you have an Intel card AND an NVidia card in the same laptop, please see this solution to enable the NVidia card for POTC: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/fix-for-intel-graphics-card-problems-laptop-nvidia-users.19956/

:ahoy I don't really understand but here's my laptop's info..
and yes the game works before I installed the ModPack(i made a copy of my original one), I finished the game for like 9 times already now and still playing as long as I keep discovering and learning new tricks..hehehe

Intel(R) Pentium(R) P6300
(2.26GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
Intel(R) HD Graphics
14.0" HD LED LCD
2 GB DDR3 Memory
100GB Free Space Left
DVD-Super Multi DL drive
Acer Nplify(TM)802.11b/g/h
64-bit Operating System
Windows 7
Directx 11

p.s.
I didn't try a WIP fix
I disabled the Safe Mode
I don't know about that NVidia card and that 'ffdshow' thing, also that Intel and NVidia card mix up thing

...during the installation i followed every step(installed outside program files)
and run the RunMe.bat of both the 2.1 and 2.3, and only installed the main files

and sorry for making multiple threads i just got jealous reading other threads saying 'thanks for the fast reply'..hehehe
plus i really want to try your MODPack ASAP if possible. 'cause i really love this game! :cheeky :cheers

i don't have the error.log file

Attachments

• compile.log
    3.6 KB · Views: 305
  • system.log
    374 bytes · Views: 207
  • engine.ini
    35.1 KB · Views: 223
Intel(R) HD Graphics
^ That's your problem right there. I really do hate those Intel cards. :modding

Extract attached to your main game folder; that should allow the game to run.

Attachments

• B14_Intel_Fix.zip
    85.3 KB · Views: 189
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :bow

Now i have another question, hehehehe
How do I execute the cheats? and is there a cheat to make the sail and hull undamaged?
Yeeeeeaaahhh!!!! It's working now! hehehe :aar

Back