• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Cheats (Build 14)

(Wip 18)
I tried Jean Laffite freeplay but quit on the beginning of the game 'cause my console code won't work. -yes, cheatmode is on
I got more than one error. :facepalm

Here's my console.c; line: 82
Code:
TakeNItems(PChar, "bladeX1", 340);

EDIT: Never mind about the console thing. I figured it out. But what about the other lines on the error.log?

Attachments

• compile.log
    9.1 KB · Views: 126
  • error.log
    3 KB · Views: 134
  • system.log
    8.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
That Encounters\Encounters_init.c one has to be due to GUEST1_NATION and GUEST2_NATION disabling I did.
I'll see if I can come up with a better way for it that doesn't cause error messages. Thanks for catching. :doff

How can I make my officers or a model not to look like this Clipboard01.jpg if an armor is equipped? I don't want the armor to be shown for some models. And sometimes I want the armor to show up on some models(but they don't). How can I manipulate this? if possible.. My officer's model in that screenshot is "9Jc", I gave him the armor and the gun.

Just remove the _A versions of those models from RESOURCE\MODELS\Characters .
Adding armor to characters that don't show it will require you to do some texturing of your own.

Thank you sire, as always. I want to learn that texturing. :yes
Btw, what are the new manowar ships thus far?

New manowars? We've got the Victory-based FirstRates . They're not from the same time period, but are otherwise much better.

Ah one more thing sire, how can I make the model 9Jc change automatically from time to time. Like Jack Sparrow, he change from model "Jack" to model "depp" when in a fight e.g. town capturing/boarding/I think even in the jungles. I want model "9Jc" to change to model "9Jb" when in some locations. Specifically in the jungle, when boarding enemy ships and during town capturing. Is that possible? :cheeky

What I like about them old manowar ship models is the painting(the painting i used in the pic I posted in the other thread)

Wha? No models are ever supposed to be changing into other models at random!
Unless.... is that Jack Sparrow of yours cursed? That'd be the only explanation I can think of.

As far as I can think of back in the beta 2.3, jack is my first mate along with the model "9Jc"(I think these two are the most handsome for me that i have encountered and tested back then. hehehe) yes I always get the aztec gold from the isla de muerta back then. So, there is a way? :cheeky How? hehehe, I like to test it and post my results.

PROGRAM\NK.c:
Code:
string GetCharacterCursedModel(ref chr)
{
   ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
   if(HasSubStr(chr.model, "sparrow"))         return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(HasSubStr(chr.model, "47_Jack"))         return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(chr.model == "Jack")               return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(chr.model == "depp")               return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(chr.model == "JGod")               return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(chr.model == "47YoungJack")           return "47_Jack_Skel";
   if(chr.model == "Bmunk")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Skel1")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Skel2")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Skel3")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Skel4")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Skelt")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "DavyJones")           return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "davy1")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "davy2")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "davy3")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "davy4")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "davy5")             return chr.model;
   if(chr.model == "Vanderdecken")           return chr.model;
   if(IsMainCharacter(chr))             return "Bmunk";
   if(chr.index == GetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 1))     return "Skelt";
   if(chr.index == GetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 2))     return "Skel3";
   if(chr.index == GetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 3))     return "Skel1";
   return "Skel"+makeint(1+rand(3));
}

Okay..:unsure I'm a little lost here.:confused: Oh man, maybe this is harder than I thought.

Since it is only used for cursed characters anyway, I don't even know what you'd be wanting to change.
Wouldn't make much sense to swap character models to something other than a skeleton there. :shrug

:ahoyIs there a way to make them crews appear on the dutchman while sailing 3rd person view? I don't want to remove the concept of it being a ghost ship but, I can always put it back. I just feel empty when sailing with the dutchman. I want the crew to appear on the uncursed one.

Yey! Thank you sire!:keith

EDIT: I hope the town capturing will be completed and fixed by the time Beta 3 is released.

Last edited:
EDIT: I hope the town capturing will be completed and fixed by the time Beta 3 is released.
It won't be, because I won't even start on fixing that until after Beta 3 is done.
That is going to be another biggie and if I start it now, Beta 3 will probably be another month away. And I want to get it RELEASED!!!

Is there a gunsmith anywhere in the archipelago?
Try Turks.

Back