• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm using win7, too and i didn't have any CTDs. only in the lost city i have CTDs if a storm is on.
how did you install the patch? i thought there isn't a patch for COAS. if it is from russian site don't install it... most releases are already in standard install patched. (in german it is 1.3 if i remember right)

the JSGME will work fine with COAS combined mod. it only have some errors with the secrets of far seas 2 mod...think because of russian letters in some filenames.

No patches or anything. Anyway I just installed the combined mod manually and all the changes show. Just not any more stable.

To update everyone on our progress, we are still on Beta patch 2, we hope to move on to Beta 3 soon. We've decided that Beta 3 will be the final Beta patch. Afterwords upgrading to 3, we will bug test for a week or so before final release. We don't really anticipate any serious bugs to appear but we rather squash any big ones while we are still testing now, than to release little mini patchs to fix whatever game breaking bugs you guys might find.

I ask to please be a little patient and bear with us, we promise the wait will be worth it!

Guys I am trying to download the patch for version 2, seems that the upload is down.

Can anyone host the patch again ? (Vanilla and RTBL)

Many thx

inquisiteur

We have internally released Beta patch 3.0 and will begin closed Beta testing for a week or two. After we are done testing we will release CM V3. :onya

To get the rat from eating your good. Go to the scripts file, Open the food file and.
Look for this:

if (bNoEatNoRats) return; // betatest
if (sti(mainCh.Ship.Type) == SHIP_NOTUSED ) return;

for(i=0; i<COMPANION_MAX; i++)
{
cn = GetCompanionIndex(mainCh,i);
if( cn>=0 )
{
chref = GetCharacter(cn);

if (!GetRemovable(chref)) continue;

// RATS -->
//DailyRatsEatGoodsUpdate(chref); //Êîðñàð. Äîëîé ÊÐÛÑ!!!
// RATS <--

Just add two bar in front of: DailyRatsEatGoodsUpdate(chref); No more eating rat. I have
not try this in coas yet. Right now I'm playing sofs2 and my crew is eating and the rat
are not.

Cheer :cheers

Guys I am trying to download the patch for version 2, seems that the upload is down.

Can anyone host the patch again ? (Vanilla and RTBL)

Many thx

inquisiteur

The links for both CMV2 patches "RTBL & Vanilla" are working bud. Here are the links RTBL and Vanilla

Thanks yellow-dog, we have fixed it so the rats can't eat gun powder and other none edable things, but of course it would be nice to be able to turn rats off via options or something but still have the crew eat and drink unlike the cheat which turns off consumption for both crew and rats.

:gday ok this´s probebly a stupid question but do i have to have all CM or will it be enough with the latest version.
sorry for the bad english

I think CM V3 will be out before the end of the month, so if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, you can d/l the latest version.

I think CM V3 will be out before the end of the month, so if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, you can d/l the latest version.

:bow thanks here is an another stupid question when it´s comes where will i find it :mm i have some of the work u guys have done before but dont remeber where i found them. thanks by the way for them they work perfectly :onya

COAS CM

I suggest you not d/l the Beta fixes you see, those are for internal use used in the development of CM V3. It's possible they might break your game since there are going to be files that are new to CM V3 which aren't in CM V2. Alpha3 has a password and for internal use only.

Hi Guys !

First thank you for your work.

My only question, whether i need "Age of Pirates 2 Latest Fixes.rar" for combined 2 or not.

And if i need then when i have to add it ?

To get the rat from eating your good. Go to the scripts file, Open the food file and.
Look for this:

if (bNoEatNoRats) return; // betatest
if (sti(mainCh.Ship.Type) == SHIP_NOTUSED ) return;

for(i=0; i<COMPANION_MAX; i++)
{
cn = GetCompanionIndex(mainCh,i);
if( cn>=0 )
{
chref = GetCharacter(cn);

if (!GetRemovable(chref)) continue;

// RATS -->
//DailyRatsEatGoodsUpdate(chref); //Êîðñàð. Äîëîé ÊÐÛÑ!!!
// RATS <--

Just add two bar in front of: DailyRatsEatGoodsUpdate(chref); No more eating rat. I have
not try this in coas yet. Right now I'm playing sofs2 and my crew is eating and the rat
are not.

Cheer :cheers

Works with CoAS combined mod 2 and patch. No more rats and the crew is eating and drinking :dance

Newflags.jpg

New style flags, these may or may not enter the mod, I haven't decided yet. They also effect the pennants unfortunately. Maybe one day we can figure out how to split the flags into separate textures.

We are still testing CM V3, we hope to release before the end of the month assuming there are no unforeseen problems.

when i aply this mod with generic mod enabler

first i enable coas combined mod version 2
second i enable coas combined mod version rbtl patch 2 old version

and then i cant see any cannons i have.

and when i try to shoot it will crash

when i aply this mod with generic mod enabler

first i enable coas combined mod version 2
second i enable coas combined mod version rbtl patch 2 old version

and then i cant see any cannons i have.

and when i try to shoot it will crash

Wait there was a patch for CMv2 before RTBL, you need to install the mods in the following order.

1. COAS Combined Mod Version 2

2. COAS Combined Mod Version 2 Patch

3. COAS Combined Mod Version 2 Vanilla Patch OR CM Version 2 RTBL Patch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back