• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i aply this mod with generic mod enabler

first i enable coas combined mod version 2
second i enable coas combined mod version rbtl patch 2 old version

and then i cant see any cannons i have.

and when i try to shoot it will crash

Wait there was a patch for CMv2 before RTBL, you need to install the mods in the following order.

1. COAS Combined Mod Version 2

2. COAS Combined Mod Version 2 Patch

3. COAS Combined Mod Version 2 Vanilla Patch OR CM Version 2 RTBL Patch 2

thx but i already got it thx anyway my starting ship now it flying dutchman

Not sure if its happening yet Luke, Officerpuppy and ModernKnight but I might suggest that you get in contact with Cap'n Drow about your mod and work with him on it.

He is a moderator that was promoted specifically for CoAS and I think you can really help out each other (and it means OP doesnt need to do all the moderating stuff on the mod) ;)

Version Two Patch Two (RTBL Patch) Use this if you wish to keep RTBL settings.
http://pyratesahoy.c...%20Patch%202.7z

Version Two Patch Two (Vanilla Patch) Use this if you wish to keep vanilla settings.
http://pyratesahoy.c...%20Patch%202.7z

i cant download them...

I'm back at it again, Maggee. **grins** Just like old times, my friend.

Cap'n Drow

Hey OP, just wondering if you still have the problem of the captain you are turning up occasionally in a tavern? :?

@ Captain Maggee

Yes that issue is still around. Plus I've noticed they don't spawn their own ships anymore. Although IMO, they not having ships isn't a big issue. Unless you have the cheat menu on, you would have no way of knowing where they are or what they are doing. Plus they appear in taverns more frequently and they still do governor jobs so its not a game breaking issue.

where do i report 2 big issues/bugs i found?
i'll just post here and if necessarily i'll create a topic on City of Abandoned Ships Mods but since it's your mod i use i guess it's better if i post here
Issues/bugs:
1. Not that i don't mind it i actually enjoy this bug it was very useful for me but a ship with 0 crew and just the captain should not be able to use the "sail to" feature on an island .. this way i sailed my 2 ships full with contraband good and no crew to the smuggles beach.. i sold all the goods and after that i took the 3 ships from the patrol that engaged me .. 2 class 2 ships had to sink one cause i had a 5 ship limit to my char. , again just a captain and 0 crew . .this way i made it back to port with 5 ships 2x class 2 and 3x class 3 something like that all with 0 crew and just a captain that didn't had navigation for the ships (since i used my fighter and cannoneer and treasurer as captains) ... and sold them all
2. I have a class 2 Seven Provincien ship ... at the shipyard trying to sell cannons i was trying to put 36 lbs cannons to swap my 32 lbs ones .. (this was a captured ship and it came with 58x 32 Lbs Culverins. Now the problem is that if you enter cannon control and click either Remove all or Fix all the only affected canons on the ship are the ones at the back the rest won't modify and will just add cannons .. so i added 5000 cannons (at once!) .. and sold them all for 50mil gold now .. apparently the other 3 sides are stuck i don't know if this happens on other ships but it did on this one ..
Again i don't mind 100 trade and 50 mil but .... maybe it should be fixed lol :)
Hope you don't mind me posting here ..

mhh...in my game I can't sail to and such sings if my second ship havn't the min. crew...maybe because of the choosen difficulty :shrug

because o connon bug: this forum have a subforum where you find a topic for this prob...maybe you can post the shipname there

@ GrigX

You can post bugs related to the CM here:

CoAS Combined Modpack Bugs

1)You are not supposed to be able to use "sail to" with ships which have less than the minimum required crew.

2)This is is a known issue with POTC ships that have been imported into COAS.

I also want to let everyone know that we are currently testing what should be the final version of the CMv3. Our target release date is for next week.

didn't find the section omw there .. thank you .. and good luck good to hear that v3 is coming out .. good job .. because of you guys i can still play this game .. :)

Hey,
I'm new to this all and just got the game and have been playing a bit. I was just wanting to know what mod to get and which mod to start with? It is kinda confusing. I've read these posts and am still confused. Also I don't understand what is the vanilla and RTBL settings? I looked but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back