• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah there actually isnt ;)

startHeroType is your character and it is set so that it gets a new character from the file and then makes sure it ISNT your character :yes

Very annoing bug during a battle. Everything is normal, till me or the NPC-s fires with the cannons. Then the game crashes

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: start.exe_Akella ENGINE
Application Version: 1.0.0.1
Application Timestamp: 4902fdf5
Fault Module Name: StackHash_2a33
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0cd3a748
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1026
Additional Information 1: 2a33
Additional Information 2: 2a33d0c20c8f75297e011bc26af4559f
Additional Information 3: 8180
Additional Information 4: 8180e86e68c54e4d0b6c9a8eddf8d79b

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I tried many thing to avoid this, but I didn't succeed. This is the 2nd time that bug occurs in about 1 week of playing

Very annoing bug during a battle. Everything is normal, till me or the NPC-s fires with the cannons. Then the game crashes

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: start.exe_Akella ENGINE
Application Version: 1.0.0.1
Application Timestamp: 4902fdf5
Fault Module Name: StackHash_2a33
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0cd3a748
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1026
Additional Information 1: 2a33
Additional Information 2: 2a33d0c20c8f75297e011bc26af4559f
Additional Information 3: 8180
Additional Information 4: 8180e86e68c54e4d0b6c9a8eddf8d79b

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I tried many thing to avoid this, but I didn't succeed. This is the 2nd time that bug occurs in about 1 week of playing

This may sound weird but i have had a similar problem and the solution for me was to make sure I only had the top two rows of saves which i think is 10 and no more or I started getting the crashes again. sound weird but it has worked for me. Try deleting some of your saves so that you only have about 8 or 10. ;)

Guyz, i am sure this bug is related to the cannons sound
Where I can find the file, where sound connections are described ? I'll try to fix it

I'm stuck cose if this bug btw

Officerpuppy, I am working on the pictures of the ships window and its coming along good but how do you edit the small ones that are over on the left hand side of the ships interface? :shrug

I figured out the ones that are on the ship health window at the top left of the screen in the battle interface but not sure if it is worth the work editing such small pics? Any suggestions? :mm

Just ducking in to make a quick comment on RTBL. I have decided to no longer ship a gunner with me. Instead, I am drafting a baseball pitcher to throw the cannonballs. He has better range than an 8lb cannon and will surely do more damage! Was this the intent? While these changes may add something to the large ship battles and large calibur guns, I don't think two schooners firing 12 lbers at each other steadily at close range for 3 game days is very realistic,neither of us was below the halfway point on hull damage either. :shrug

As seen on the screenshot (finally fireguard out how to do it with windows 7 = Pint screen button and then past in photoshop) I have fixed the primary picture (Green)i but cant find where to edit the side picture (red). :shrug

Also in the battle interface, I cant get the icon (red arrow) to work after editing the "ship_icons2.tga.tx" in photoshop and in the "battleinterface.int" file:

case "CrimsonBlood":
BI_intNRetValue[0] = 4+0*8;
BI_intNRetValue[1] = 4+0*8 + 1;
BI_intNRetValue[2] = BI_ICONS_TEXTURE_SHIP1;
break;

Any suggestions anyone?

Has there always been a ship picture there? Where the green circle is? I'd have to play vanillla to check it out.

Has there always been a ship picture there? Where the green circle is? I'd have to play vanillla to check it out.

No there hasent been a ship picture there because that ship is the Crimsion Blood. It would not be in the vanilla version but in the mod it is blank and so are allot of the ships but I am almost done with the main ship picture window I just can't find where to edit the side pictures. (red circle)

Have you tried the ship_icons1 and 2 from the Battle Interface folder? If those are the ones, you'll have to find out where the game associates a ship with the picture. If it works similar to the items pictures, you may have to create a new ships_icons file and add the custom ship pictures there.

From what I remember the items pictures go by row and column. So say I created a new item, the cat, that would be row 1, column one, so it would like something like 1,1.

Also, if you want I can send you the Alpha version of COAS CM V3 and use that as your new base for your work since your helping us out with the pictures and what not. It's everything I have so far not including Luke's stuff that he's been working on. If you want to test it out, I'll upload it to the FTP with a password and I'll PM you the password.

Nah there actually isnt ;)

startHeroType is your character and it is set so that it gets a new character from the file and then makes sure it ISNT your character :yes

Twin.jpg

The game disagree's :razz

do you have to set the game to Tactical combat or Dynamic for the RBTL to work?

Cheers, :cheers

No, you install either the vanilla or rtbl version of the CM. I mentioned to Luke159 about finding out how the game differentiates between both modes but I don't think he was able to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back