• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Veritas! :bow

That is a very fast site! I saw a high of 1.4mb/sec, which made me nervous because my router crashes at 2 mb/sec. Both files appear to be intact. :onya

I'm on the left coast, USA.

Has anyone else had difficulty solving the Junior Officer Nicolas Dyke quest from the early Peter Blood line? I noticed that the mod has changed the interior of Weston's house, and I'm not able to find the chest of money anywhere therein. Would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Currently running V3 and Patch 1 with no other mods.

Really? That's odd, as far as I know you should be able to find some money and goods from that merchants house once he walks away. AFAIK, that hasn't been changed in the mod.

Can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot so I can show what the interior of the house now looks like? I have tried uninstalling the game, redownloading the game (from gamer's gate - not a pirated copy), then redownloading/reinstalling the mod and patch just to be sure I didn't get a corrupted copy the first time I downloaded anything.

Quest is working fine on vanilla COAS but broken with the mod and with the patch installed.

Print Screen-Paint-Paste-Save as JPEG-Upload :shrug

Wow no screenshot command. Ok, well here is what I'm seeing with the mod installed.

Westonhouse1.png

Exterior

Westonhouse2.png

Ground floor

Westonhouse3.jpg

Upstairs

You'll notice the npc that is present w/ a vanilla installation is not present with the mod installed - also it appears to be a different indoor layout than the one used in the vanilla installation. There are also some odd textures that can be seen on 1 wall (see upstairs screen) and on the floor in the ground floor shot. None of the necessary quest items may be found inside.

Hi!

I presume updating from a previous version requires to start a new game? Is there a way to speed up the start since getting to the point where I was takes a lot of time? Quests won't matter but skills, level etc...

There IS a screenshot function in CoAS, isn't there? It's F8, same as in PotC.
This saves screenshots in the main game folder as TGA files.

Yep, thats the correct one OP.

Easy mistake to make, gamergirlx.

Cap'n Drow

I addded VERITAS' mirrors to the opening post; please go there and try Mirror 2 for both the first mentioned file.

Question: WHY do *I* need to be the person to do this?
Is there nobody actually involved in CoAS modding who could take care of such things?

Helo, maybe this has been asked and answered before but I'l give it at try:p

Now I have downloaded the CMV 3, and the patch. I installed both but when i started up the game I got this message: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" etc. What did i do wrong? I'm running on Vista if that makes any difference...

thx

Benjamin

In what folder do you have the game? If it's in Program Files, the Windows security measures could cause trouble when the modpack installs.

In what folder do you have the game? If it's in Program Files, the Windows security measures could cause trouble when the modpack installs.

Yes it is on C/program files... I also adjusted the starting money to 5k on the vanilla if that should have anything to say

I addded VERITAS' mirrors to the opening post; please go there and try Mirror 2 for both the first mentioned file.

Question: WHY do *I* need to be the person to do this?
Is there nobody actually involved in CoAS modding who could take care of such things?

Am downloading now! Thank you anyways for doing it! :doff

Yes it is on C/program files... I also adjusted the starting money to 5k on the vanilla if that should have anything to say
The money shouldn't matter, I reckon.
My recommendation: Move your game files outside the Program Files folder into, for example, C:\Games or something.
Then install the modpack again and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back