• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Document/Map Finder

JOVE23

Sailor
Coordinator
Hello all,

I have been posting fairly regularly in the historical reference/research thread with maps I am finding of the various port towns in the Caribbean during the Age of Sail. I would like to be able to post my findings on the WIP threads to give them more exposure.

Best Wishes,

JOVE23

Honestly none of those really fit what I am doing, but if I were to take a stab at it I would guess Creative Support?

I've added you to Creative Support as requested. Your research into contemporary maps is impressive, and I'm sure modellers will appreciate the references. :doff

Hylie: I'll PM you about promoting users.

As I said in the other thread, I was thinking that the resources you post should perhaps be posted on the Wiki, so they can be categorized and easy to find in the future.

Also, if they are posted on the web somewhere, we should put them on the FTP. Never know when stuff moves around or disappears.

Back