• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

engine crash in sea mode

What modpack version? With Build 14, RunMe.bat removes itself once run.

hello all, I started using build 14 beta 2 and load a saved game in the sea and my computer restart :modding :modding :modding
here is the system.log and the compile.log

Attachments

• system.log
    375 bytes · Views: 80
  • compile.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 77
A program glitching should not crash the computer. I'm starting to think something else is wrong. What video card do you have?

Indeed; at most, the game should give an error message and close down. :facepalm

That is a motherboard integrated video card similar to the Intel one that has so much trouble with gaming.

Try these driver updates. Maybe they can help. http://majorgeeks.com/VIAS3G_UniChrome_Pro_IGP_d7287.html

Hello,
I just recently installed the build 14 mod 2.1 and it works great. the only problems i have is the game will say it has stopped working and i find this usually when i try to go to the port or my ship. Everything works well sometimes i can sail and go to my ship and sometimes it just doesn't let me...any ideas what might be going wrong?

i had to use the swiftshader because I have a laptop windows 7 with intel graphics..that was alright. I'm not really good about computers so I don't know how to show my system specs but if it helps i could run the stock version of the game. I appreciate the advice you have given me...i'm looking for the error logging right now

If the stock game works, the modpack should too. However, SwiftShader has bad performance and it might be a bit too much if running the modded game with SwiftShader.

Back